Suspension Springs, struts, coilovers, sway-bars, camber plates, and all other modifications to suspension components for Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs.

Suspension pics of bagged minis

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2013, 11:24 PM
nathanrw
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by llzeRoll
Rally, i occasionally read about your build threads in regards to your wheel, bag and custom hubs but i cant find the threads anywhere? Im at a loss for where to find reliable advice and problem shooting about how to get my mini lowered nicely on bags. All the garages i talk to about this where i am just roll their eyes or speak vaguely about the subject which gives me no confidence at all.

Could you post a few links to your threads on this stuff to allow me to do a bit more homework? Cheers!

Talk to Rali at Bag Riders. He will help you out. I just bagged mine about a month ago. I have the bagriders slayer series Mini specific bags all around and they ride amazing. It's worth the money!

Old 11-18-2013, 11:48 PM
llzeRoll
1st Gear
Originally Posted by nathanrw
Talk to Rali at Bag Riders. He will help you out. I just bagged mine about a month ago. I have the bagriders slayer series Mini specific bags all around and they ride amazing. It's worth the money!
Thx Nathan, Ive checked out the side. I notice theyve got 6 different package options. Which one did you go with? Any recomendations? Who installed the kit for you? Do you have your compressor lying flat in the trunk so you can still use the spece or....?

Old 11-18-2013, 11:51 PM
nathanrw
1st Gear
Originally Posted by llzeRoll
Thx Nathan, Ive checked out the side. I notice theyve got 6 different package options. Which one did you go with? Any recomendations? Who installed the kit for you? Do you have your compressor lying flat in the trunk so you can still use the spece or....?
Yeah they're just different management types. Pretty much just depends on what you would prefer. I wen with the Autopilot V2 management because it has a digital controller with preset ride heights. And I installed the kit myself. Super easy believe it or not. And no I have it sitting up right. I don't really use my trunk anyway but I put it in a wooden box so that I can lay stuff on top of the box if I need to.

Old 10-11-2015, 06:44 PM
Low & Slow Baby!
1st Gear