1st Post- MINI of Austin opening- Introduction

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 03:05 PM
miniofaustin
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1st Post- MINI of Austin opening- Introduction

Hello all!

For my very first post, I thought everyone should get an update on the MINI of Austin opening. I will be the GM of the store and am incredibly excited about swinging open those doors and introducing everyone to a state of the art facility and staff. First and foremost, let me say that this project is long over due (and we know it). I assure you we have been doing everything we possibly can to build this dealership. Thank you all for your continued interest and support, hold on tight because we are almost there!

The weather has really put a damper on things and has made it difficult for our construction crew to work out doors. Despite this, we will be open in early March! This crew has been working 24 hours a day to get this done and they are doing an amazing job. I walk through it every day and the progress is amazing. True visionaries that made this come together. Austin will have a smile on it's face the day we open.

With this being said, lets get to the facility. Wow. Talk about exciting. It is state of the art with the latest and greatest technology. I am not going to spoil all the surprises, but you will just have to trust me on this one

The people. We are bringing over a customer service model from our BMW store that has us ranked #1 in the country in customer service. We are bringing over the best of the best in processes and people. The goal is simply to make your Automotive experience, the best you ever had!

Me. As you can see, I'm new to the board. I will do everything I can to stay up on this site and get you information as soon as I get it. I look forward to meeting everyone along the way.

Stay tuned, because we will be posting some exciting developments, programs, contests, and an exclusive opportunity. Facebook is up and our twitter is just beginning. Check it out for some fun info if you are interested.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Austin...3344855?ref=mf

Cheers,

KEEP AUSTIN MINI

Old 02-12-2010, 05:36 PM
LOP
3rd Gear

Thanks for the update...looking forward to doing business with you.

Old 02-12-2010, 05:42 PM
R56 Wi MINI
3rd Gear
Welcome!!!! I hope everything goes smoothly for you after you open. Are you guys planning any grand opening specials?

Old 02-12-2010, 06:44 PM
miniofaustin
Neutral
Originally Posted by R56 Wi MINI
Welcome!!!! I hope everything goes smoothly for you after you open. Are you guys planning any grand opening specials?
Thanks so much! I'm so proud of what we have built. I can tell you that you will be proud as well. It's nice to have family in town... especially a reliable one with cutting edge excitement!

We are going to run an exclusive promotion and I will introduce it to the board this next week

We will be having a grand opening (after our soft opening) and I can assure you that everyone on here will be invited! It will be a great opportunity to meet the store (if you haven't already visited) and celebrate what we will hopefully call our second home.

Cheers!

Old 02-17-2010, 03:20 PM
mrgentleminh
3rd Gear
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Hello Mini of Austin!

I've been contact mini of san antonio and the BMW, next door, however, no one is able to give me a straight answer. I'm looking to apply for a position for service or sales in mini cooper. Where would I go to apply for a position at this Mini Cooper in Austin, TX?

Thank you!
Minh

Old 02-18-2010, 08:25 PM
miniofaustin
Neutral
mrgentleminh,

I can't speak for San Antonio at all. We, however, accept applications and you are welcome to come by and fill one out for us to review. I will do my best to see if we have one online for you to fill out so you don't have to drive in from SA. Just like any company, there is a review process and then we go from there. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Keep Austin MINI

Old 02-18-2010, 08:47 PM
mrgentleminh
3rd Gear
Thanks a bunch! Im actually from Austin. I live down the street. I will come in tomorrow!

Old 02-25-2010, 10:54 AM
SignHere
Neutral
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our new website www.miniofaustin.com . Special things will happen for those who do!

Old 03-05-2010, 06:40 AM
LOP
3rd Gear
What's the latest projected opening date for service?

Old 03-05-2010, 11:07 AM
mrgentleminh
3rd Gear
I keep calling in, but i haven't heard anything either.. i guess we can ask when we go to the mini meet up tomorrow at 6:30.. i really need an oil change and i dont want to go to jiffylube!