MINIs & Minis for Sale Need a Mini or a MINI? Want a Mini or a MINI? You're at the right place!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS:: 2011 Cooper S w/JCW Package + much more

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2018, 08:05 PM
joyride305
3rd Gear
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2011 Cooper S w/JCW Package + much more

Year: 2020
Make: MINI
Model: Hardtop
Price: $7000
Mileage: 132000
Color: Midnight Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast

Hey everyone!

I've moved on from my Mini of almost 8 years into a Subaru and she's now looking for a good home. I've been the only owner and you'll just have to take my word when I say I've taken extra special care of her. Now that's not to say she doesn't have her share of scrapes and dings over the years but who amongst us doesn't? Lets begin!

2011 Mini Cooper S w/JCW Package + Premium Package + Convenience Package ++++

Factory Upgrades (in no particular order)

-JCW Package in 2011 included the red leather stitching, side sills, JCW aero package, and JCW wheels.
-bi-xenon headlights w/adaptive turning
-Harmon Kardon stereo system
-keyless entry + keyless ignition (push start)
-XM + HD radio
-Panoramic Sunroof
-Leatherette
-GP rear diffuser
-Rain-sensing wipers

Aftermarket Upgrades (brace yourself)
-GP turbo - upgraded from stock at 111k miles!!
-DOS intake
-Alta intercooler + cold side tube
-NM Springs
-Hotchkis Sway bar
-Hotchkis Endlinks
-Stratmosphere exhaust
-Renntech ECU reflash
-Intake manifold cleaning/polishing (not an upgrade but sort of)
-Stubby Antenna
-20% Suntek tints
-half matte black stripes (3M)
-Stoptech rotors and pads
-various black trims
-various fun stickers (purchased at MOTD couple years back)

Ok thats about all I can think of. I've also done fully synthetic oil changes every 5k miles religiously at PAW. If you happen to be in SFL and own a Mini you probably know Louis at Precision Auto Werks. There's a lot more to say about a car I've had so long but if you have any questions feel free to ask.

For those that are familiar with most of the aftermarket parts I've listed, you'll know I'm not the type to go the cheap route. So why am I selling the car so (relatively) cheap? Well two reasons really. The high miles, and it was listed as a lemon early on so the title reflects that. Ok hold on, hear me out before you hit the back button on your browser. There's a pesky little thing called a High Pressure Fuel Pump that has been known to be an issue for many. Unfortunately for me it was an issue within the first 10k miles. Enough times in fact that the car had to be listed as a lemon. You can blame the very competent mechanics at the BMW dealership for that one. I was 20 years old when I bought the car and waited months to get it shipped to me, so I opted to keep it but let me tell you....I don't regret it one bit. After they finally fixed the issue, it never came back. And thats it! No flooding, no frame damage, no fire....just a HPFP that wouldn't leave me alone for a couple months in my first year.

As much as I've kept up with her she may need a couple repairs (I think the front driver wheel bearing is going out and a foglight needs to be replaced) but nothing major at all. That's the whole story, and if you're in SFL and interested in giving an old girl with a ton of upgrades a good home, please let me know!

Attached Thumbnails 2011 Cooper S w/JCW Package + much more-img_20180227_171456.jpg   2011 Cooper S w/JCW Package + much more-img_20180227_171506.jpg   2011 Cooper S w/JCW Package + much more-img_20180227_171511.jpg   2011 Cooper S w/JCW Package + much more-img_20180227_171527.jpg   2011 Cooper S w/JCW Package + much more-img_20180227_171555.jpg  

2011 Cooper S w/JCW Package + much more-img_20180227_171626.jpg   2011 Cooper S w/JCW Package + much more-img_20180227_171604.jpg   2011 Cooper S w/JCW Package + much more-img_20180227_171714.jpg   2011 Cooper S w/JCW Package + much more-img_20180227_171935.jpg   2011 Cooper S w/JCW Package + much more-img_20180227_171741.jpg  

Old 03-06-2018, 06:50 AM
Mr.Couch
1st Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
two things,
A. Clean up that engine bay brother!!!!

B. In reference to the lemon law, as a previous bmw service director i will back you up on this and help reassure others. DAVIS days are the term for a car being in service for an extended amount of time during the first year of ownership under warranty. If the car exceeds a certain amount of days it will be deemed a lemon. Seller, If you can produce a Key read sheet, From mini/bmw it will show and prove your point and will help a potential buyer ease their mind.

C. (i know i said two things) Best of luck selling the car, it looks great and is nice to see you took care of it.

Old 03-06-2018, 08:12 AM
gumbedamit
5th Gear
Received 96 Likes on 87 Posts
That's a great deal, nice looking car. Good luck with your sale.

Old 03-06-2018, 04:24 PM
joyride305
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by Mr.Couch
two things,

B. In reference to the lemon law, as a previous bmw service director i will back you up on this and help reassure others. DAVIS days are the term for a car being in service for an extended amount of time during the first year of ownership under warranty. If the car exceeds a certain amount of days it will be deemed a lemon. Seller, If you can produce a Key read sheet, From mini/bmw it will show and prove your point and will help a potential buyer ease their mind.

C. (i know i said two things) Best of luck selling the car, it looks great and is nice to see you took care of it.
Thanks for the supplementary supporting info buddy! Some of what you explained is actually new info for me too. Being that you were a service director, where do you think is the best place to retrieve that key read sheet? Call BMW?

As far as the engine bay....I work in a state park and it's dusty as heck every day so I just gave up after a while lol

Old 03-06-2018, 04:42 PM
jcwcoopster
2nd Gear
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
two things,

Oh man definitely clean that engine up it needs to match the rest of the car!!!! Nice ride otherwise

Old 03-06-2018, 04:45 PM
jcwcoopster
2nd Gear
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by joyride305
Thanks for the supplementary supporting info buddy! Some of what you explained is actually new info for me too. Being that you were a service director, where do you think is the best place to retrieve that key read sheet? Call BMW?

As far as the engine bay....I work in a state park and it's dusty as heck every day so I just gave up after a while lol
Ok I hear you but can't you take the mini to a manual car wash , clean the engine and then take some pictures before you get back to the park???

Old 03-08-2018, 06:32 AM
Mr.Couch
1st Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by joyride305

Yes, Any BMW or Mini dealership will be able to produce a key read information sheet for you. This will include full specs on vehicle as well as any warranty repairs done while car is/was under warranty. (including recalls)
Best of Luck!

Old 03-10-2018, 01:18 PM
joyride305
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by jcwcoopster
Ok I hear you but can't you take the mini to a manual car wash , clean the engine and then take some pictures before you get back to the park???
I could have, but now you know I got nothing to hide

I was being lazy and thought I could get away with it....

Old 03-10-2018, 01:19 PM
joyride305
3rd Gear
Yes, Any BMW or Mini dealership will be able to produce a key read information sheet for you. This will include full specs on vehicle as well as any warranty repairs done while car is/was under warranty. (including recalls)
Best of Luck!
Appreciate the info man!

Old 03-15-2018, 01:51 PM
Half_p1nt
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I bought a JCW hardtop (not an S with JCW package) and when I put in the VIN into carfax for ex, it says:

Vehicle:2017 MINI COOPER JOHN COOPER WORKS

edit: 2cents. I am unsure how it works for older gen but thought this may be helpful.

Last edited by Half_p1nt; 03-15-2018 at 02:40 PM.