New York/New England New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine

Update on MINI Spring Fling NY

Old 03-31-2003, 05:43 PM
miniqueen
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For those of you who I do not have email adds for:

Meeting place: Franklin D Roosevelt (FDR) State Park, off Taconic State Parkway
April 27, 2003 12pm

The Fling: We'll be driving North on the TSP (about 63 miles) to arrive at our destination, Lake Taghkanic State Park.

The day will end with a MINI Boot Party at the West Beach parking lot. Bring along, food, music, and whatever else you think would be fun :smile:

If you plan on attending, have any questions or need directions, please email me at lori@westchesterbmw.com.

Let's Motor

Old 04-03-2003, 04:43 PM
HARMINI
5th Gear
>>The day will end with a MINI Boot Party at the West Beach parking lot

Sounds like lots of fun!! Are there BBQ grills at the park? I'm thinking chicken kebabs........

Old 04-04-2003, 09:17 AM
miniqueen
2nd Gear
They do have grills. You should be making MINI kabobs.

Old 04-04-2003, 09:25 AM
antsmini
6th Gear
>>>>The day will end with a MINI Boot Party at the West Beach parking lot
>>
>>Sounds like lots of fun!! Are there BBQ grills at the park? I'm thinking chicken kebabs........

This should be fun....

Old 04-07-2003, 02:01 PM
miniqueen
2nd Gear
I'm thinking lau theme. Could be quite interesting.

Old 04-07-2003, 02:15 PM
SkAlex
4th Gear
I think I'm gonna try to get up there from Long Island. It shouldn't take longer than an hour, should it?

-p.s.-

Antsmini - is that just a pic, or did you actually import the MCS model into GTA3? I imported the model from mini2.com and it's gotten me back into the game. It's just so funny to be doing drive-by's in my MCS. (I know I'm gonna get ripped apart for that one...)

Old 04-07-2003, 02:26 PM
antsmini
6th Gear
>>I think I'm gonna try to get up there from Long Island. It shouldn't take longer than an hour, should it?
>>
>>-p.s.-
>>
>>Antsmini - is that just a pic, or did you actually import the MCS model into GTA3? I imported the model from mini2.com and it's gotten me back into the game. It's just so funny to be doing drive-by's in my MCS. (I know I'm gonna get ripped apart for that one...)

No it should take about an hour depending on traffic. I hope to see you there! As far as Grand Theft Auto, yes I did import it, its a great game and even better with the mini! Also I made one for the "classic" grand theft auto.

Old 04-12-2003, 08:27 AM
miniqueen
2nd Gear
Hello all! About 30 people have said they are coming on the 27th. I think we'll have a great time and hope for good weather and lots of MINI motorers!

Lori

Old 04-12-2003, 04:56 PM
Driving_Hamster
5th Gear
You know, I have off this day. I am going to Cooter's Run in VA on the 26th though. Heck why not. Mind if a Philadelphia Mini joins your New York gang? I have friends in White Plains. This will give me an excuse to visit them (or drag them with me on the run). Since I can't make it to Deal's Gap this will be my makeup event.

Where is the NJ Mini Convoy meeting again? Route 24? Where is that since I would be coming up the NJ turnpike(I-95 north)? What time are you meeting at the rally point for the cruise into New York?

What's everyone bringing for food for the picnic?

Hope the weather is sunny! You you all in 2 weeks or so.

Old 04-13-2003, 07:28 AM
alabrado
Neutral
Hi, I'm new here. Don't have a MINI yet. But I'm seriously thinking about picking one up. I'd like to hook up with you guys and chat about his very cool car. I'm just now learning about MINI's. It be nice to talk face to face with owners.

Hope you guys don't mind a 300ZX TT tagging along. I'm coming from Staten Island and thinking about joining up with the Jersey guys. Please provide info on the Rt 24 meeting location & time.

Looking forward to seeing the MINI's in action!

Old 04-15-2003, 06:00 AM
greatgro
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
>>Where is the NJ Mini Convoy meeting again? Route 24? Where is that since I would be coming up the NJ turnpike(I-95 north)? What time are you meeting at the rally point for the cruise into New York?
>>

Driving - Most NJ people are meeting up around 10:30am at the Sommerville Suites Hotel on Columbia Turnpike off Route 24.

Those MINIs from NJ that are going to the Spring Fling - we are meeting at the Summerfield Suites off exit 2A off of Route 24. You'll be heading WEST on Route 510 I believe also called Columbia Turnpike. As soon as you get off of Route 24, the hotel is ahead up the hill on the left. It's the big building you see on the left. Make a left into the parking light BEFORE the traffic light.