F55/F56 :: Hatch Talk (2014+) MINI Cooper and Cooper S (F55/F56) hatchback discussions.

F55/F56 Unavailability of fully loaded package?

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2014, 05:47 PM
richreef
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unavailability of fully loaded package?

After months of dickering around with the configurator I finally placed my order with my MA this morning. After not hearing from him all day I asked how the order went this afternoon. He said Mini is not accepting orders with "Fully loaded package" and they are trying to work out the individual items pricewise and will get back to me. I didn't hear from him the rest of the day. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just my dealership. Talk about a buzzkill

This is from my MA "MINIUSA won't allow us to choose fully loaded package so we built it a la carte and are awaiting confirm from them to produce it exact to specs and price. Tom is on it and he's an ace at this"

Old 05-19-2014, 06:02 PM
AJW
2nd Gear
I had a similar experience. My MA ordered mine with a "premium package",and then added separate items. Don't worry, your MA will get the order in I'm sure.

Good luck, the waiting is tough!

Old 05-19-2014, 10:29 PM
Conrad_Thomaier
3rd Gear
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
The fully loaded package includes the HK sound system which is not currently available. You can order the pieces but you won't get the HK upgrade.

I'm trying to order an F56 with the fully loaded package but ran into the same problem as you. If you MA finds a workaround, please post.

Old 05-19-2014, 11:14 PM
fxdavis
2nd Gear
Had the same thing happen to me also. However, to quote my MA... "We got the region person to get us the upgrade of the Fully Loaded Pkg." In the end, my order was placed fine and the Fully Loaded Pkg is listed in my build, and it does include H/K. Order was placed on 4/24, build was completed on 5/15. Now I"m just waiting for a ride across the pond.

Old 05-20-2014, 03:20 AM
CobraBob
5th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Some MAs and dealers are saying that the H/K package isn't available, leading some members here to say it isn't available. And then others are saying they were able to (recently) get the H/K package. Very confusing!

Old 05-20-2014, 05:27 AM
richreef
3rd Gear
My MA said "they figured it out" and the order is going in tomorrow. I don't know exactly what they had to figure out but yes it is very confusing.

Old 05-20-2014, 05:44 AM
chrisfowler99
3rd Gear
If it's the same as when I ordered it and when a notification was sent out, it's not in the computer, but allowed to be added on a case-by-case basis and all MAs should know this.

Old 05-20-2014, 06:57 AM
tej
1st Gear
Another Black/Black in RDU!

Originally Posted by fxdavis
Had the same thing happen to me also. However, to quote my MA... "We got the region person to get us the upgrade of the Fully Loaded Pkg." In the end, my order was placed fine and the Fully Loaded Pkg is listed in my build, and it does include H/K. Order was placed on 4/24, build was completed on 5/15. Now I"m just waiting for a ride across the pond.

For a second I thought you were talking about my car. It's also an All Black car that was built on the same day as yours. And waiting at the port as yours. And heading to Flow Raleigh (assuming) as yours. And yes, we have a Fully Loaded package as well. Let's see if they remember which car goes to which customer.

Old 05-20-2014, 03:25 PM
fxdavis
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by tej
For a second I thought you were talking about my car. It's also an All Black car that was built on the same day as yours. And waiting at the port as yours. And heading to Flow Raleigh (assuming) as yours. And yes, we have a Fully Loaded package as well. Let's see if they remember which car goes to which customer.
Oh this could be fun... like leaving the hospital with the wrong baby! How about your interior? I got the Cloth Double-Stripe Carbon Black (which forced me to include the JCW Interior Package). I think everything else is the default interior config.

Old 05-20-2014, 07:01 PM
tej
1st Gear
Originally Posted by fxdavis
Oh this could be fun... like leaving the hospital with the wrong baby! How about your interior? I got the Cloth Double-Stripe Carbon Black (which forced me to include the JCW Interior Package). I think everything else is the default interior config.
Our's has Diamond Black seats with a Cottonwood dash. It also has all kinds of bling chrome bits throughout. Not my thing, but I thought I'd make my wife happy for once.

Old 05-21-2014, 05:57 AM
RiBi
1st Gear
Originally Posted by CobraBob
Some MAs and dealers are saying that the H/K package isn't available, leading some members here to say it isn't available. And then others are saying they were able to (recently) get the H/K package. Very confusing!
The dealers are able to add the HK system manually after the order is placed.. Maybe the dealers are just misinformed or something... I placed my order on 5/3 and it was just completed 5/15. My dealer wrote HK and the price manually onto my build sheet. She said they do some "behind the scenes work" to add it in!

Old 05-23-2014, 03:01 AM
MotorMouth
6th Gear
Harman Kardon is having trouble supplying MINI with all of the stereos it needs. The dealers have to manually add the upgrade by asking mini directly but if mini runs out of stereos they cannot get it. That is why some people are able to get it and some people are not. Once the allocation runs out for the month no more can be added.

Old 05-25-2014, 08:19 AM
NJpark
1st Gear
I ordered mine on 5/17 and was told they didn't have the full package in the system so they manually added everything including the HK sound system. I'm fine with that but the price came out $250 more than what is configured on miniusa.com so we worked out the difference with other things. Attached is what was ordered manually and check marks are line by line review against the web confit.

Attached Thumbnails Unavailability of fully loaded package?-image.jpg