Eastern Iowa MINIs Eastern Iowa MINI enthusiasts group

Another Iowa MINI sighting!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2015, 05:10 AM
Gil-galad
Coordinator :: Eastern Iowa MINIs
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Spotted in front of the courthouse here in Decorah the other day. Didn't have any EIM cards with me at the time.

It's driving me nuts that there's another local Roadster owner who I haven't met (yet).

Attached Thumbnails Another Iowa MINI sighting!-blueroadster.jpg  
Old 04-23-2015, 09:53 AM
05MINI
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We have been seeing so many super good looking MINIs in Dubuque! Last Friday night we parked right next to a sharp looking yellow with black trim Cooper at a local restaurant. His personalized plate was BUZBUZZ. We had our grandson with us. He just loved Buzbuzz! Kept talking about Buzbuzz. I was beginning to think he loved Buzbuzz more than Gozer! After dinner that same evening we went to Hy-Vee where we saw two more parked in the same row as us! A Pepper White and a Paceman in the Arctic (I think that is the name) White. Yesterday at Hy-Vee (hmm..I seem to be there a lot) I parked right next to a nice dark blue one.

I am all out of EIM business cards. I try to put one under the wiper blade of every MINI I see. Spread the love!

Old 04-23-2015, 12:03 PM
Gil-galad
Originally Posted by 05MINI
We have been seeing so many super good looking MINIs in Dubuque! Last Friday night we parked right next to a sharp looking yellow with black trim Cooper at a local restaurant. His personalized plate was BUZBUZZ. We had our grandson with us. He just loved Buzbuzz! Kept talking about Buzbuzz. I was beginning to think he loved Buzbuzz more than Gozer! After dinner that same evening we went to Hy-Vee where we saw two more parked in the same row as us! A Pepper White and a Paceman in the Arctic (I think that is the name) White. Yesterday at Hy-Vee (hmm..I seem to be there a lot) I parked right next to a nice dark blue one.
Yep, it's those MINIs that have obviously been "you-ified" and those that have clever, fun-loving vanity plates that are likely to come with owners who'd be interested in being part of our MINI family and culture.

Many years ago Rob H. (now in Texas) designed some inexpensive EIM MINI calling cards that anyone to order. I'll see if I can find that thread and bump it.

Old 04-23-2015, 08:45 PM
EIMTeal
2nd Gear
I wonder how many of us have ended up tagging the same MINIs. Recently We've tagged a Blue R52, and Red Paceman with black stripes. A Red and White Countrymen, and a white clubman.

Old 05-11-2015, 08:53 AM
EIMTeal
2nd Gear
spotted a red roadster today in Monti.....Anybody playing in Monti today?

Old 05-11-2015, 11:29 AM
Gil-galad
Originally Posted by EIMTeal
spotted a red roadster today in Monti.....Anybody playing in Monti today?
Wasn't me.