05 pepper white MCS modification project - Page 47 - North American Motoring

Go Back  North American Motoring > 1st Generation MINIs > Modifications > Drivetrain (Cooper S)
05 pepper white MCS modification project >

05 pepper white MCS modification project

Drivetrain (Cooper S) MINI Cooper S (R53) intakes, exhausts, pulleys, headers, throttle bodies, and any other modifications to the Cooper S drivetrain.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

05 pepper white MCS modification project

Old 01-09-2019, 08:53 PM
Eddie07S
6th Gear
Sorry to hear about that beautiful structure

But I will say that Ring Door Bells haven’t proliferated around this country because Oregon is the only place that has ingrates. Look at what is currently happening in our National Parks because there are those who think they can do anything if there is no one to stop them. And some of them are stupid enough to post it on YouTube. :raz:

On the other hand, people can be generous to a fault. I bet it there was a Go Fund Me page opened to restore that place, the money would be there in a day.

There are all kinds in this world.

Old 01-11-2019, 07:58 PM
pnwR53S
6th Gear - NAM Hall of Fame
washed the dirty butt

We have a few days of extremely mild January here in Oregon (AlreadyGone). A day time high of 52 so Desire get a head to toe bath. Her last wash was in October so needless to say, the butt is filthy. There are also black streaks from rubber marbles playing on tracks which I removed with some spot waxing after the bubble bath. The stubborn grimes on Desire's butt took a lot of rubbing to scrubbed clean.

We went grocery shopping as I wanted to get a Korean onggi.

being miniature Desire squeezed through the gap between the planter and the lamp post pilaster into a protected parking spot - most people doesn't want to park near the concrete pilaster

I found a Kimchi Onggi at this Korean supermarket so mission completed

the sun just began to set

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.