Vendor Group Buys Group Buys from the Sponsors of North American Motoring.

Battle Tuning N14 Groupbuy

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2014, 02:02 PM
fastNugly
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by borderwave2
To clarify, I think that the JCW Stage 1 tune purchased though a MINI dealer is a waste of money if someone is then going to purchase an aftermarket tune. Also, the price of the JCW tune is laughable for the minimal gains over stock it gives.

Battle Tuning, JZW and accessport are all much better deals than what you can get from a dealer. Hope that clarifies it!
I bought my car used and it came with the JCW stage 1. Would I buy the kit if it did not have it? No...
But your answer does not answer my question... But I get the point.

Old 02-06-2014, 02:49 PM
BattleTuning
Former Vendor
Valet map can be made for those that really are interested in such a map. Inquire when you are ready for our tune.

Pops and eco maps, no. Not our thing, if you want pops, get an N18. Eco? It's pretty darn eco as it is, anymore you might as well get a Prius. Have a lite foot and you'll be fine too.

Old 02-06-2014, 10:37 PM
DRoc7822
5th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by BattleTuning
Valet map can be made for those that really are interested in such a map. Inquire when you are ready for our tune.

Pops and eco maps, no. Not our thing, if you want pops, get an N18. Eco? It's pretty darn eco as it is, anymore you might as well get a Prius. Have a lite foot and you'll be fine too.
hahaha this made my night.

Old 02-06-2014, 11:13 PM
scubbysnacks
4th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
People seem to be confused about economy and tunes, if your traveling long distances with a tune your on highways/freeways your not in boost so no problem. There's no need for an eco map or switching back to your stock map especially if during your trip there's a bid *** truck you want to pass, just plant you foot fly past and continue on your journey

Old 02-07-2014, 11:23 AM
ra2fanatic
6th Gear
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Not sure if this is helpful in convincing you guys to get a Battle tune, but I'm getting my MINI redyno'd next weekend at EAS. I've already performed a dyno, but this time I'm getting the data log files (bring a usb drive) so I can send it to Battle Tuning.

They're going to see what they can do about making me an E85 map. It isn't a full blown E85, but a mixture map between E85/91octane to accommodate those nutty like myself who want to push the boundaries a bit further

Old 02-07-2014, 11:46 AM
DTH2CHRM
5th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ra2fanatic
Not sure if this is helpful in convincing you guys to get a Battle tune, but I'm getting my MINI redyno'd next weekend at EAS. I've already performed a dyno, but this time I'm getting the data log files (bring a usb drive) so I can send it to Battle Tuning.
Purchased mine already...no convincing needed here! :-)

Will eventually have to have the tune altered because I'll be getting the HFS-4. Going to try and dyno my MINI right after the first tune though. I'm dying to see the results.

Old 02-10-2014, 01:11 PM
BattleTuning
Former Vendor
The end of Feb is fast approaching. Get in on this while you can!

Old 02-11-2014, 08:20 PM
Ta87
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by DTH2CHRM

Will eventually have to have the tune altered because I'll be getting the HFS-4. Going to try and dyno my MINI right after the first tune though. I'm dying to see the results.
Post up, when able! I'd love to see some charts! I'm just waiting on my return before I go for it.

Old 02-12-2014, 06:15 AM
ryanschram
4th Gear
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

A word of advice, most people who run meth do not tune for it. Just in case you run out!

Old 02-12-2014, 09:23 AM
DTH2CHRM
5th Gear
Originally Posted by Ta87
Post up, when able! I'd love to see some charts! I'm just waiting on my return before I go for it.
I definitely will

Originally Posted by ryanschram
A word of advice, most people who run meth do not tune for it. Just in case you run out!
Yeah very true....forgot about that! Thanks

Old 02-12-2014, 10:13 AM
BattleTuning
Former Vendor
I definitely will

Yeah very true....forgot about that! Thanks
You should have yours by tomorrow

Old 02-12-2014, 03:51 PM
othrside
1st Gear
Just ordered Stage 3. Can't wait...

Old 02-12-2014, 06:23 PM
two250
4th Gear
Got my Battle Tunes on my car today! Awesome tune with great customer service! Very smooth and great power over stock. Power feels very close to my AP, BT feels a little faster, but the best part is the car runs so much smoother on BT. Very happy I sold the AP for this. Can't wait to get a downpipe and turn it up to stage 3!

Old 02-12-2014, 08:12 PM
BattleTuning
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by two250
Got my Battle Tunes on my car today! Awesome tune with great customer service! Very smooth and great power over stock. Power feels very close to my AP, BT feels a little faster, but the best part is the car runs so much smoother on BT. Very happy I sold the AP for this. Can't wait to get a downpipe and turn it up to stage 3!
Fantastic! Glad you're enjoying your new tune. Let us know if you need anything else. We're more than tunes; if you need upgraded suspension or any other mods.

Old 02-13-2014, 01:51 PM
BattleTuning
Former Vendor
We're already low on stock! Get in on this before we have to order another batch!

Old 02-14-2014, 09:01 AM
Grizld700
6th Gear
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I just ordered mine before I had to wait even longer!

Old 02-14-2014, 09:11 AM
fastNugly
2nd Gear
This may have been asked already....

Lets say, I sell my mini at a later date. Is this tuner and tune transferable to another Mini owner/NAM member?

Old 02-14-2014, 10:47 AM
r0nd3L
1st Gear
E-mail sent!

Old 02-14-2014, 02:13 PM
BattleTuning
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by fastNugly
This may have been asked already....

Lets say, I sell my mini at a later date. Is this tuner and tune transferable to another Mini owner/NAM member?
If you decide to part out, you can use the software we provide to reset the device. Users will have to contact Battle Tuning to generate new custom tunes though because those maps will only work on your MINI, not theirs.

Originally Posted by r0nd3L
E-mail sent!
You're unit will be ready for shipment!

Old 02-14-2014, 02:19 PM
ryanschram
4th Gear
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
just got mine. going out to do the initial read now!

Old 02-14-2014, 06:53 PM
DTH2CHRM
5th Gear
Just wanted to inform those who may have reservations....be on the fence....etc.....

Battle Tuning is one of the best when it comes to communicating. And that means SO MUCH!!! Send them an email...you get a response back in less than an hour (at least that has been my experience). Answers any and all questions....and even the same questions over and over again. Although, I'm waiting now to get my tune back from them, I have no doubt that I will be completely satisfied. They've already won me over.

Old 02-14-2014, 07:03 PM
fastNugly
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by BattleTuning
If you decide to part out, you can use the software we provide to reset the device. Users will have to contact Battle Tuning to generate new custom tunes though because those maps will only work on your MINI, not theirs.
What would this resume cost for the next person?

My As unit is almost sold and I'll be in on this.

Old 02-14-2014, 07:25 PM
Ta87
3rd Gear
Just wanted to inform those who may have reservations....be on the fence....etc.....

Battle Tuning is one of the best when it comes to communicating. And that means SO MUCH!!! Send them an email...you get a response back in less than an hour (at least that has been my experience). Answers any and all questions....and even the same questions over and over again. Although, I'm waiting now to get my tune back from them, I have no doubt that I will be completely satisfied. They've already won me over.
I'll second this. They're awesome as far as communication is concerned. Unfortunately, I may have to back out for a while so I can take care of some personal business. I'll definitely keep Battle Tuning in mind for when I'm ready to dump some money into my car. haha

Old 02-14-2014, 09:26 PM
Grizld700
6th Gear
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Couldn't agree more! I work in the auto service industry and communication can make it or break it. I've had any and all questions answered and it made my decision extremely easy.

Old 02-15-2014, 12:09 AM
SPRINTCARS
5th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Price

Whats the price for a stage 3 tune with GB ?

Quick Reply: Battle Tuning N14 Groupbuy