R56 :: Hatch Talk (2007+) MINI Cooper and Cooper S (R56) hatchback discussion.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

R56 Need a badge for White Silver Owners Club

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 10:54 AM
rickdesign
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need a badge for White Silver Owners Club

I'm just sayin'...

I see the badges for the other colors, I'm jealous. Who does those, anyway? There's one for the White Silver Sidewalk, but I have a MCS hatch.

Old 10-19-2011, 11:30 AM
schatzy62
OVERDRIVE
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Check out this thread

https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...3-what-if.html

also check out his picture gallery that is where you can find most of this stuff. If you cant find it there then ask in the thread and he will make one up for you

Old 11-10-2011, 06:22 AM
rickdesign
1st Gear
no he won't

Originally Posted by schatzy62
Check out this thread

https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...3-what-if.html

also check out his picture gallery that is where you can find most of this stuff. If you cant find it there then ask in the thread and he will make one up for you
I've asked til I'm blue in the face

Old 11-10-2011, 10:54 AM
christomapher
4th Gear
Just photo shop a Pure Silver and a Pepper White badge together. ;-)

Old 11-10-2011, 11:38 AM
schatzy62
OVERDRIVE
Originally Posted by rickdesign
He is a busy person and it takes him time to get it done for you. I know it took about three weeks to get one done before but if you ask and ask and ask and push the issue you might get put to the back of the list each time you ask. Be patient.

Old 11-10-2011, 12:54 PM
rickdesign
1st Gear
Never mind

He is a busy person and it takes him time to get it done for you. I know it took about three weeks to get one done before but if you ask and ask and ask and push the issue you might get put to the back of the list each time you ask. Be patient.
Where did you get the idea I was bugging him? I requested once. (I haven't asked him till I'm blue... just posted in several places) I don't need to be told to behave or I'll get pushed to the back of the list. In any case, I don't need it anymore. I made my own. If any other white silver owners wants one, I'll be glad to mail one.

Last edited by rickdesign; 11-10-2011 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Clarity
Old 11-10-2011, 01:34 PM
christomapher
4th Gear
I'd like one! My phone doesn't take very good photos so you may not be able to tell, but mine is white silver!

Old 11-10-2011, 01:49 PM
rickdesign
1st Gear
here ya go

Originally Posted by christomapher
i'd like one! My phone doesn't take very good photos so you may not be able to tell, but mine is white silver!
Click on this and you should get a bigger one, hope you can use it.

Need a badge for White Silver Owners Club-whitesilver.jpg

Old 11-11-2011, 05:23 AM
schatzy62
OVERDRIVE
Where did you get the idea I was bugging him? I requested once. (I haven't asked him till I'm blue... just posted in several places) I don't need to be told to behave or I'll get pushed to the back of the list. In any case, I don't need it anymore. I made my own. If any other white silver owners wants one, I'll be glad to mail one.
My response was to YOUR POST #3 of this thread where you stated

with a subject line of "no he wont"

So that thread implies to me that you asked many more times than one.

So with my post you need to realize that I was only explaining that Cooperation is a busy person and that if asked nicely and not over and over and over (which is what you imply in your post that you did) that he may have (just as i would put you at the bottom of the list)

And then on top of it all I took a look at the thread I posted a link to and checked from July 11, 2011 till today (Nov 11, 2011) and you have not posted your request in that thread. So to me it looks as if you have not even asked the question that you state you are asking "till your blue in the face"

So if you had actually posted the request in the thread then he might have done it for you.

Old 11-11-2011, 06:46 AM
COOPERation
Burbling since 2002
With the hope of putting this to rest and with great hesitation in offering an explanation, here goes...

I'm busy...yep that's correct and as stated by others, I'm busy. That said I strive to eventually get to the requests when time allows, but patience has and always will be the key. I do my best to accomplish the requests in the order that they appear and lately I've tried to create and release them all at once so I can then move on to other projects.

Sooo, here are a few White Silver badges with R56 models, use them or use the one previously posted...

And seeing as a sense of humor can sometimes be a good remedy, here's a badge for those that grow tired of waiting on these things...

It's a joke...step back take a deep breath, grab your keys, let's motor!

Old 11-11-2011, 07:04 AM
rickdesign
1st Gear
Somebody need a grip

My response was to YOUR POST #3 of this thread where you stated

with a subject line of "no he wont"

So that thread implies to me that you asked many more times than one.

So with my post you need to realize that I was only explaining that Cooperation is a busy person and that if asked nicely and not over and over and over (which is what you imply in your post that you did) that he may have (just as i would put you at the bottom of the list)

And then on top of it all I took a look at the thread I posted a link to and checked from July 11, 2011 till today (Nov 11, 2011) and you have not posted your request in that thread. So to me it looks as if you have not even asked the question that you state you are asking "till your blue in the face"

So if you had actually posted the request in the thread then he might have done it for you.

See subject line

Old 11-11-2011, 07:21 AM
christomapher
4th Gear
Originally Posted by COOPERation
With the hope of putting this to rest and with great hesitation in offering an explanation, here goes...

I'm busy...yep that's correct and as stated by others, I'm busy. That said I strive to eventually get to the requests when time allows, but patience has and always will be the key. I do my best to accomplish the requests in the order that they appear and lately I've tried to create and release them all at once so I can then move on to other projects.

Sooo, here are a few White Silver badges with R56 models, use them or use the one previously posted...

And seeing as a sense of humor can sometimes be a good remedy, here's a badge for those that grow tired of waiting on these things...

LOL!

Also, thank you both for the badges!

Old 11-11-2011, 08:52 AM
schatzy62
OVERDRIVE

COOPERation,

Love the "I've Asked Til I Turned Blue In The Face" badge.

Thanks for all the work you have for all of us making these up.

Have a great day and Thanks Again for all you have done for the MINI community.

Last edited by schatzy62; 11-11-2011 at 09:15 AM.
Old 11-11-2011, 09:00 AM
rickdesign
1st Gear
Thanks for your work

I should have just done my own badge in the first place, instead of bothering you with it. Thanks for the effort, since I can't figure out how to get yours in a larger resolution, I'll just go with mine. If you are the same guy who does the mini cars for the Garmin GPS, thanks for that! Those are great.