MINIs & Minis for Sale Need a Mini or a MINI? Want a Mini or a MINI? You're at the right place!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS:: 2012 Countryman S All4 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2016, 04:49 PM
Drnickm53
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 Countryman S All4 for sale

Year: 2012
Make: MINI
Model: Countryman
Price: $17900
Mileage: 48700
Color: Surf Blue and Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthWest

SOLD

For sale my 2012 Countryman All4 S with 6 speed manual. It is Suft Blue with black top, and has the gloss black 17 inch twin spoke wheels. The car has about 48,700 miles, and I originally took delivery September of 2012. The car has been problem free and drives like new. Some of the options I got on the car are:

cold weather package (all mirrors auto dim, heated seats, heated side mirrors, headlight washers), xenon headlights, panoramic sun roof, bluetooth connectivity, rear bench (option for 2012), manual transmission, black leatherette, cargo flat load floor with storage below, and some other things I am most likely forgetting.

Things that stay with the car that I have added: upgraded soud system with a 3 way alpine speakers in the front (under seat are 6.5", 4" in door, and 1 inch tweeter in a pillar, set up to 3 channel passive crossover) pioneer 8" slim sub and pioneer amp in the storage compartment. It is all connected to a active equilizer, ran off of an Audioengine integration unit. It sounds awesome, and I am sad to see it go, but can't really take it out. It looks stock unless you look at the A pillars, or open the flat load floor. I have also added the torque arm insert, and a clutch stop to help alleviate any starting issues. The clutch uptake is much better now, with no problems starting and no need to rev it up too high to get a good start. Window tint was added 2 years ago, 35% all around (minus windshield) to help cut down the hot sun. Also added the ALTA hot side turbo muffler delete (small turbo tube with out a resonator) and a resuable AFE air filter. Cleaning fluid is included.

The car had it's services done at MINI of Portland for it's first 36,000 miles and now I do it all (experienced mechanic). I just did a fresh brake fluid change, and oil change not too long ago. Last year about 10,000 miles ago I changed the run flats to some all season performance tires from Yokohama, great tire, much more comfortable with loads more grip then the silly run flats. To accomidate for the lack of a spare The car comes with a tire repair kit and a 12 volt air pump to get you back on the road. The 2012's came with a jack and roadside kit, so you will everything you need to fix a puncture.

It is in like new condition, with only being hand washed and waxed, no car washes. It has been garage kept it's whole life and it looks like new. It has a few chips in the front, but any car does with 48k miles.

I am located in Portland Oregon and willing to travel a bit if needed. Please either PM me with questions or give me a call at 503-708-7568.

If you want another picuture that isn't below, PM me and I will make it work.

THANKS!

Attached Thumbnails 2012 Countryman S All4 for sale-image.jpeg  

Last edited by Drnickm53; 08-28-2016 at 09:11 AM. Reason: SOLD
Old 08-17-2016, 06:57 AM
Drnickm53
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Price is not firm. I know the sound system seems a bit frankensteinish, but it looks super clean, and sounds great.