MINI Collectibles Discuss new finds and organize trades of MINI collectibles.

MINIMini Toys - Diecast/Models/RC *Caution Lots of photos*

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 04:05 AM
Morty
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well it's not mentioned but looking at the size I guess 1:43 :smile:

Old 09-15-2005, 09:16 AM
GTS
Neutral
Found some info on the stretch limo. The model is 1:43 by Spark Model. The item number is S0700. A search with some combination of Spark, S0700, "Mini XXL", and "1/43" might turn up shops with stock available.

The model is based on a 1:1.
http://www.mini2.com/news/news255.html

Old 09-18-2005, 04:45 PM
paulgraz
4th Gear
Well, I got to KMart a little late I guess - all I was able to get in the Maisto Urban Metal MINIs was the black one - my wife really wants a purple one...

Not too many K-marts left - any other stores carry this line?

Old 09-19-2005, 01:28 PM
miniman007
2nd Gear
I thought I would pass along that I found the purple Urban Metal MINI Cooper at the new Sears Grand. We don't have Kmarts here so I thought I would be stuck without but happened on the MINI while checking out the new Sears Grand. Hope this helps some folks out that don't have Kmarts.

Old 09-19-2005, 03:04 PM
Smokey
6th Gear
Well that makes sense, since Sears bought out K-Mart, or became the senior partner or whatever. I've never heard of Sears Grand, but then again we still have K-Marts. Thanks for the info.

For those that asked if they're in any other stores, I had my gang out this weekend and the only place they found them was at K-Mart. No-Go at T-R-U, Walmart and Target

Originally Posted by miniman007
I thought I would pass along that I found the purple Urban Metal MINI Cooper at the new Sears Grand. We don't have Kmarts here so I thought I would be stuck without but happened on the MINI while checking out the new Sears Grand. Hope this helps some folks out that don't have Kmarts.

Old 09-19-2005, 03:17 PM
dragonflyer
6th Gear
Hey, Just fount this website in the UK.

All the Corgi minis you can imagine.

www.miniminis.co.uk

Old 09-19-2005, 10:23 PM
TrippleBeem
3rd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Here is a pic of my Yat Ming (purchased off of ebay)... I have it right next to my moniter to help me get through all this terrible waiting..

Ryan

Attached Thumbnails MINIMini Toys - Diecast/Models/RC *Caution Lots of photos*-picture057.jpg  
Old 09-20-2005, 08:45 AM
Agro
Coordinator :: Sin City MINI Club & AMVIV
Last night I picked up a few of the Urban Metals (both colors) so if anyone needs them, I have 1 spare black and 2 spare purple ones. The card on the black one has some shelf wear/bending but no creases.
I wanted to post this that I ran across at a Walmart last night.

It didn't even come up in the system when they scanned it, and I eventually paid $10 for it.

Old 09-20-2005, 10:28 AM
The Short Bus
6th Gear
i went hunting last night, and found a few urban metals at kmart. no luck finding minis anywhere else.

Might be because the area i was in is always hunted down for mini toys by a fellow club member

i think i'm up to 70 mini toys now? I bought a HUGE r/c mini from toys r us a year ago, and now they have a new bling version. I'm going to pick it up tonight. Since i take all my models to car shows, i have them boxed up most of the time... i might un pack them and take some photos tonight :smile:

Old 09-20-2005, 10:56 AM
Tit
5th Gear
Originally Posted by The Short Bus
i went hunting last night, and found a few urban metals at kmart. no luck finding minis anywhere else.

Might be because the area i was in is always hunted down for mini toys by a fellow club member

i think i'm up to 70 mini toys now? I bought a HUGE r/c mini from toys r us a year ago, and now they have a new bling version. I'm going to pick it up tonight. Since i take all my models to car shows, i have them boxed up most of the time... i might un pack them and take some photos tonight :smile:
Does it look something like this?

Mine's from Toys 'R Us as well....didn't know there was a 'bling one' out....

Old 09-20-2005, 11:21 AM
The Short Bus
6th Gear
yep... but mine's black. just like the mini cooper i test drove a year before i bought my real one

the bling one has lambo doors, big chrome rims, and red with ghost flames, lol.

Old 09-20-2005, 11:24 AM
Agro
Coordinator :: Sin City MINI Club & AMVIV
Tit, the TRU here in the States have a new 1/6 scale RC MINI. Flame graphics, spinner wheels, "lambo" doors. US$80 and you can't use the charger that comes with it in Aus. It's the same size as the silver one in the middle of this pic.

On the wall are these

There are other walls and display surfaces with MINIs and Minis also.

Old 09-20-2005, 11:30 AM
The Short Bus
6th Gear
I love being able to say how many mini toys i have that are in other people's collections.

Then get depressed i dont have some of them.

Old 09-20-2005, 11:31 AM
Tit
5th Gear
yep... but mine's black. just like the mini cooper i test drove a year before i bought my real one

the bling one has lambo doors, big chrome rims, and red with ghost flames, lol.
Sweeet....lambo doors...haha

Agro, I have a voltage converter at home 'cause I've got piles of 110V goodies at home...wouldn't like to drag it back in my luggage though!

Besides....we'll get it here sometime next decade...I'll just wait 'till then....

My collection isn't nearly as impressive....I only have about a dozen cars and the big one...

I took the big one to the ClubMINI NSW launch (next few pages in that thread have pics...it was at the Olympic Park in Homebush)....there were about 50 mini's there. The little car was getting driven around the carpark with many a mini nut chasing it...

Oh sorry, I had to add this one....the mini mini "parked"....

Old 09-24-2005, 01:58 PM
dickdavid
6th Gear
Another AutoArt for me

I picked up a CR/W MC 1/18 AutoArt for only $25 (including shipping):

Old 09-25-2005, 02:21 AM
Tit
5th Gear
I have 5 auto-art models....4 of which are WRC cars....the detail on them is amazing.....my other is a CR/W JCW....

Autoart are the best scale models I've seen for accuracy....right down to the suade steering wheel and detailed fire extinguishers in the rally cars...

$25 is a bargain!

Originally Posted by dickdavid
I picked up a CR/W MC 1/18 AutoArt for only $25 (including shipping):

Old 09-25-2005, 07:29 AM
Smokey
6th Gear
Nice find DD Love those AutoArt

But I believe this was the deal of the day

37 JL/HW/MB diecast cars! Additionally, this would be a good list to copy for those looking to build or fill their collection. Just with a quick look, the only thing missing is the 2002 #200 green w/tempo and lace wheels.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

And nope I was just watching this one, not bidding. Wish I was!

Last edited by Smokey; 09-25-2005 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Additional Info
Old 09-25-2005, 01:32 PM
dickdavid
6th Gear
Originally Posted by smokey4
Nice find DD Love those AutoArt

But I believe this was the deal of the day

37 JL/HW/MB diecast cars! Additionally, this would be a good list to copy for those looking to build or fill their collection. Just with a quick look, the only thing missing is the 2002 #200 green w/tempo and lace wheels.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

And nope I was just watching this one, not bidding. Wish I was!
WOW! Too bad it ended. I could use some of those HW and MB cars. Including shipping those cars went for $1 each.

Old 09-25-2005, 02:39 PM
BOBBIEJ
3rd Gear
looks like mine lol! if anyone is looking for the older stuff let me know I might still have some.

Bobbie

Old 09-25-2005, 07:58 PM
Smokey
6th Gear
Originally Posted by dickdavid
WOW! Too bad it ended. I could use some of those HW and MB cars. Including shipping those cars went for $1 each.
Yup, I thought it was a great deal considering all the JL and Superfast he had listed. They range from 2.99 to 3.99 if you can find them.

In all honesty, I was going to bid on them, but got distracted watching the MINI vs. Porsche video

Originally Posted by Bobbie
looks like mine lol!
Me too! I have all that he listed, even the white Superfast! And for those compling a list; it looks like the only new car missing is the HW #140 "Faster Than Ever Wheels" one and I can't tell, but the MB #7 without stripes could also be missing.

Happy Hunting :smile:

Old 09-26-2005, 05:18 AM
BOBBIEJ
3rd Gear
Smokey and Donna I still owe you guys cars too. lol! sitting in my desk drawer at work and keep forgetting to send them out to you. and Congrats Donna on the Urban Metal find!, I'm still looking for the purple one and the white Superfast. and at the Kmart collectors day this Sat I will probably be getting the Mini Treasure Hunt. don't know how many but will let you know if there are extras. we have a LOT of collectors up here and finding the MINI's are really hard even with a whole Hot Wheels club looking for me.

Bobbie

Old 09-26-2005, 06:42 AM
The Short Bus
6th Gear
I broke down and bought the ghetto mini... me and my 10 y/o brother have already run the battery down twice playing with it :P

So within the past week, i've gotten 4 urban metals, 2 DS superfasts, and the ghetto mini. A local mini owner found an EB at a Tuesday Morning... but i keep forgetting to go pick one up... i hope they still have one, i LOVE EB

I ordered a pink Yat Ming too. :P

Old 09-26-2005, 07:09 AM
Smokey
6th Gear
Originally Posted by BOBBIEJ
Smokey and Donna I still owe you guys cars too. lol! sitting in my desk drawer at work and keep forgetting to send them out to you. and Congrats Donna on the Urban Metal find!, I'm still looking for the purple one and the white Superfast. and at the Kmart collectors day this Sat I will probably be getting the Mini Treasure Hunt. don't know how many but will let you know if there are extras. we have a LOT of collectors up here and finding the MINI's are really hard even with a whole Hot Wheels club looking for me.

Bobbie
Let me know if you need the Urban one, they are all over the place down here. Well not all over, but I have 5 K-Marts that I drive past on the way to work and they all had at least one set of each.

Put me down for one of those TH's if you find extra. When does the Kmart collector's day start up there? I hear of people that some how get shipping schedules and wait for the truck to arrive at night with their case numbers list in hand! That's over the top, at least to me.

Old 09-26-2005, 07:12 AM
Smokey
6th Gear
I broke down and bought the ghetto mini... me and my 10 y/o brother have already run the battery down twice playing with it :P

So within the past week, i've gotten 4 urban metals, 2 DS superfasts, and the ghetto mini. A local mini owner found an EB at a Tuesday Morning... but i keep forgetting to go pick one up... i hope they still have one, i LOVE EB

I ordered a pink Yat Ming too. :P
Is that the one from T-R-U with the gull wing doors? Since you're into EB, did you get the Yat Ming 1:72? I've found them at Wal-Mart for around 1.44 they come in CR, LY and EB all with a white top. Very nice detail for such a small model

Old 09-26-2005, 07:39 AM
The Short Bus
6th Gear
Originally Posted by smokey4
Is that the one from T-R-U with the gull wing doors? Since you're into EB, did you get the Yat Ming 1:72? I've found them at Wal-Mart for around 1.44 they come in CR, LY and EB all with a white top. Very nice detail for such a small model
i wish we had those where i live! i'd die to get a baby EB and a LY locally!

It's the one from TRU with "lambo" doors :P although it says gullwing on the package.

Now if only Kmart would carry more than just the black

Quick Reply: MINIMini Toys - Diecast/Models/RC *Caution Lots of photos*