MidCal MINIs MidCal MINIs...filling the MINI void between Northern and Southern California. Visit the club site at midcalminis.com

Mini of Fresno

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2010, 01:01 PM
LoreeS
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mini of Fresno

Hi,
I'm a new member and a wanbe owner, for now I can only look. So, I have been looking at miniusa web site and under dealer locator in the upper-right corner there is future dealerships and there a Mini dealer coming to Fresno in spring of 2011. Does anyone know anything about that? Is Weber BMW bring it here and at their location? Thanks for any post.

Last edited by LoreeS; 12-21-2011 at 02:23 PM.
Old 11-02-2010, 03:14 PM
JIMINNI
Banned
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
There has been talk for years about a dealership here in Fresno but nothing has ever developed. Don't hold your breath. Just do like everyone else and buy one in the Bay Area or Sacramento. They will tow it for free if you ever have any problems anyway and we have Custom Mini Shop here in Fresno for anything else you may need.

Old 11-03-2010, 03:24 AM
Tron Chief
6th Gear
Stop by Custom Mini Shop on a Saturday we always seem to end up with a gathering and if you have questions not only will Steve the owner be there but several other owners with different models will be there. Also check out MidCal here our active thread is "Big Thanks"

Last edited by Tron Chief; 11-03-2010 at 05:21 AM.
Old 01-13-2011, 03:22 PM
LoreeS
Neutral
I noticed on MINIUSA.COM that the future dealerships have been reduced. There was a another dealerships coming to CA but it's gone. Mini of Fresno is still there and coming in the spring. I have hope that it will be coming sometime this year!

Old 01-14-2011, 08:45 AM
eldontxo
2nd Gear
Fresno

Hey there!
I'm in Fresno & bought my 2011 Clubman S at Mini of Concord, from Michael. I couldn't recommend them any higher for how well I was taken care of including delivering my car to Fresno for me. I had a computer/trunk line glitch in the first three weeks & had to take it back to the dealer. It was apparently the first of it's kind issue on the 2011's they had come across, & took a few weeks to resolve, but I got updates from Mikey in service every day, and also had the use of a 2010 Clubman S loaner on their dime. I'd give Michael Sanchez a call at Concord & he'll take care of you. From what I've heard through the grapevine, we're not going to be getting a dealer here for some time. Take the leap - I LOVE my Mini!!!!

Old 01-14-2011, 09:21 AM
JIMINNI
Banned
Originally Posted by eldontxo
Hey there!
I'm in Fresno & bought my 2011 Clubman S at Mini of Concord, from Michael. I couldn't recommend them any higher for how well I was taken care of including delivering my car to Fresno for me. I had a computer/trunk line glitch in the first three weeks & had to take it back to the dealer. It was apparently the first of it's kind issue on the 2011's they had come across, & took a few weeks to resolve, but I got updates from Mikey in service every day, and also had the use of a 2010 Clubman S loaner on their dime. I'd give Michael Sanchez a call at Concord & he'll take care of you. From what I've heard through the grapevine, we're not going to be getting a dealer here for some time. Take the leap - I LOVE my Mini!!!!
You should join our club MidCal MINIS. We are having a meeting this coming 21st. in Clovis. We do periodic runs and stuff. PM if you are interested, Jim

Old 01-14-2011, 09:25 AM
eldontxo
2nd Gear
Cool! Will do. Eldon

Old 04-23-2011, 04:22 PM
MCC8719
Neutral
New to the Mini

I just became a Mini owner, First car was an SUV as well as my 2nd. I always loved the Mini and finally decided to purchase one. Im trying to slowly modify my Mini. Seems like the biggest problem is finding a shop to do the work. The only place in Visalia that works on Mini's is Bavarian however, they wont work on the Mini with aftermarket or consumer purchased products, their insurance wont cover it. Ive heard of "The Custom Mini Shop" in Fresno but our schedules conflict and im not able to make it there before 3:30. Does anyone know of a mechanic who does work on the side but is an avid Mini mechanic? I REALLY want my DOS CAI installed ASAP. If you know of one please let me know. Also, Where do I go to join the MidCal Minis? Joining a car club sounds like fun.

Old 04-23-2011, 08:18 PM
Tron Chief
6th Gear
Originally Posted by MCC8719
I just became a Mini owner, First car was an SUV as well as my 2nd. I always loved the Mini and finally decided to purchase one. Im trying to slowly modify my Mini. Seems like the biggest problem is finding a shop to do the work. The only place in Visalia that works on Mini's is Bavarian however, they wont work on the Mini with aftermarket or consumer purchased products, their insurance wont cover it. Ive heard of "The Custom Mini Shop" in Fresno but our schedules conflict and im not able to make it there before 3:30. Does anyone know of a mechanic who does work on the side but is an avid Mini mechanic? I REALLY want my DOS CAI installed ASAP. If you know of one please let me know. Also, Where do I go to join the MidCal Minis? Joining a car club sounds like fun.
Welcome to the Mini Family. Custom Mini Shop in Fresno is there most days till at least 4:30 and can be there latter if you call 559-320-0004. Also shoot me an email at john.suzie@mac.com and I will give you directions on how to join MidCal and answer some of your questions.

John & Suzie

Old 04-24-2011, 08:59 AM
JIMINNI
Banned
BTW, that includes Saturday for "Custom Mini Shop"

Old 12-21-2011, 02:25 PM
LoreeS
Neutral
Since I post this, it was taken out but than it was put back in to Winter 2011/2012. So, I guess it's a guess game if it will come to Fresno.

Old 12-22-2011, 02:12 AM
Tron Chief
6th Gear
Originally Posted by LoreeS
Since I post this, it was taken out but than it was put back in to Winter 2011/2012. So, I guess it's a guess game if it will come to Fresno.
LoreeS, Sorry I have been out of the area for a while did you ever get a MINI? Lots of advice and opinions here and especially the MidCal group who has been very quiet lately most likely due to the holidays.

Tron Chief

Old 12-22-2011, 12:29 PM
LoreeS
Neutral
Originally Posted by Tron Chief
did you ever get a MINI?

Tron Chief
The short answer is no, but one day.