JCW Pepper white JCW roll call

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2015, 09:48 AM
4151zero
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pepper white JCW roll call

How many others out there? I've only seen Midnight Black and White Silver's for 2015.

We took delivery this past Tuesday, June 30th. End of the month deal.

Pepper white, Dinamica, Red roof and mirrors, 18's, Sport Auto tranny,etc..

Pics to come, after the tint.

This was a dealer showroom car, not built. Yes, we compared it to an F56 6MT MCS with JCW tune and remote baffled muffler. LUck

One criteria made by my wife, believe it or not was 6MT, but once she drove that sweet rev matching 6AT, it was a done deal.. smiles for miles!

Old 07-02-2015, 05:51 PM
4151zero
1st Gear

Before tint<br/>

After, with clouds and blue sky starting to peek thru

very subtle 50% charcoal tint

Old 07-02-2015, 07:16 PM
jamgolf
1st Gear
Nice color combination. I was interested in one that was in San Antonio but it sold before I could make the trip.

Congratulations !

Old 07-03-2015, 03:47 AM
Drivehard
4th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Present.

Pepper white JCW roll call-image-3427234250.jpg

Sent from my iPad using NAMotoring

Old 07-03-2015, 12:45 PM
Gmorse
1st Gear
Hi

Count me in. I purchased a JCW off the lot at the end of April 2015. Pepper white with red roof and mirrors. It is auto w/ paddles. I have just under 2k miles and Gettingb used to it . 17" wheels, heads up, mini connected, power fold mirrors, heated seats, etc. not loaded but nicely equipped. I rcvd about 2k off plus a decent trade for my low mileage 2007 BMW 328x. Decent deal.

Thanks to this forum, I took the plunge. Wasn't sure I was ready to give up my 6 spd BMW, but am getting used to the auto. I love the various modes : green / mid / sport. Also learning that using the gear selector in manual mode makes a difference as well.

Happy to answer any questions. love the pw / red combo and get lots of comments.

I purposely have not been on this forum for fear of reading bad things after I pulled the trigger. I wanted the 6 speed - but this just happened when I went to order a car.

The car is awesome. Am being careful not to stress the engine too much until it's broken in.

Thanks to everyone on this forum - I was a lurker for about a year. Glad to be a member of the Mini community.

-- G

Old 07-03-2015, 02:42 PM
4151zero
1st Gear
Sounds like a twin of our car! Congrats, and don't baby that engine. Give it some revs and mid throttle and coast back down the revs in those gears too. It lets the rings seat properly and makes the engine stronger.

Originally Posted by Gmorse
Hi

Count me in. I purchased a JCW off the lot at the end of April 2015. Pepper white with red roof and mirrors. It is auto w/ paddles. I have just under 2k miles and Gettingb used to it . 17" wheels, heads up, mini connected, power fold mirrors, heated seats, etc. not loaded but nicely equipped. I rcvd about 2k off plus a decent trade for my low mileage 2007 BMW 328x. Decent deal.

Thanks to this forum, I took the plunge. Wasn't sure I was ready to give up my 6 spd BMW, but am getting used to the auto. I love the various modes : green / mid / sport. Also learning that using the gear selector in manual mode makes a difference as well.

Happy to answer any questions. love the pw / red combo and get lots of comments.

I purposely have not been on this forum for fear of reading bad things after I pulled the trigger. I wanted the 6 speed - but this just happened when I went to order a car.

The car is awesome. Am being careful not to stress the engine too much until it's broken in.

Thanks to everyone on this forum - I was a lurker for about a year. Glad to be a member of the Mini community.

-- G

Old 07-04-2015, 07:18 AM
Gmorse
1st Gear
Thx - I won't be over cautious then. Trying to decide if I should tint the windows. Living in NY, I think it can't be overly dark. Hoping the dependability is on par with my former 2007 BMW. Planning to keep for several years. The fun factor is awesome.

Btw - the PW JCW Coupe in this thread looks great. Love the dark tint.

Old 07-04-2015, 08:15 AM
Drivehard
4th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Gmorse
Thx - I won't be over cautious then. Trying to decide if I should tint the windows. Living in NY, I think it can't be overly dark. Hoping the dependability is on par with my former 2007 BMW. Planning to keep for several years. The fun factor is awesome. Btw - the PW JCW Coupe in this thread looks great. Love the dark tint.
Thanks. That's me. I'm in NY also. Long Island. And it's not dark just the angle makes it look like that. It's 50% and you can see straight thru the car but it gives just enough to make it look good. No issues at night either had 70% on my last one but that was way too light. So I went 50 % this time

Sent from my iPad using NAMotoring

Old 07-09-2015, 08:31 PM
jComp4
1st Gear
(not a F56) my F55 Pepper White MCS HT4 6-speed manual w/ JCW exterior & interior packs

Attached Thumbnails Pepper white JCW roll call-image.jpg  
Old 07-13-2015, 07:26 PM
hemisedan
6th Gear
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by 4151zero

Before tint<br/>

After, with clouds and blue sky starting to peek thru

very subtle 50% charcoal tint
Tough not to pull the trigger on a Pepper White with the Chili Red roof. My R59 is Pepper White with red Viper stripes. It gets noticed with high fives whet ever it goes. Great color combination, but I have go something different again. Liking the MoonWalk Grey with the Red roof. That might be my next guy. We'll see. Definaty a manual this time though.