Cincinnati MINI Club The Cincinnati MINI Club Forum. Visit our club site at www.CinciMINIs.com

Looking for Service Shop in Greater Cinci

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 06:17 PM
schroer
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for Service Shop in Greater Cinci

Hello all,

I am new to the forums and new to MINI. Just purchased 03 PS/B MCS w/ 110K miles from MAG in Columbus. I want a good local shop that I can trust to take my new baby to. I'm also an Audi guy and take my A6 to Dubwerx. They've suggested Just Blau Mit Weiss (Just BMW), and I will start there, but wanted to see if anyone here has a different idea or any experience with Just BMW. Let me know. Thanks.

--B

Old 01-24-2010, 06:34 PM
casanewt
Coordinator :: Cincinnati MINI Club
Originally Posted by schroer
Hello all,

I am new to the forums and new to MINI. Just purchased 03 PS/B MCS w/ 110K miles from MAG in Columbus. I want a good local shop that I can trust to take my new baby to. I'm also an Audi guy and take my A6 to Dubwerx. They've suggested Just Blau Mit Weiss (Just BMW), and I will start there, but wanted to see if anyone here has a different idea or any experience with Just BMW. Let me know. Thanks.

--B
Some in our group have had good experience with the Sports Car Store in Northern Kentucky. Unfortunately, not many in our group use the forum here, they use our Yahoo Group here http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/motorcincy/ You may want to post the question over there.

Old 01-25-2010, 03:04 AM
schroer
Neutral
Thanks I will check out the yahoo board.

Old 01-25-2010, 07:41 PM
Rovy
1st Gear
Originally Posted by schroer
Thanks I will check out the yahoo board.
I live 5 mins from it, I'm going to check it out this weekend with a friend. I'll post what I come up with. I went in once and they were servicing some high end cars.

Last edited by Rovy; 01-25-2010 at 07:44 PM. Reason: cause I can
Old 01-26-2010, 03:31 AM
schroer
Neutral
Originally Posted by Rovy
I live 5 mins from it, I'm going to check it out this weekend with a friend. I'll post what I come up with. I went in once and they were servicing some high end cars.
You live 5 minutes from Just BMW? I have an appointment to take my car in tomorrow at 11:30 just for them to check it over and for me to see the shop. I'll let you know how it goes. They were very friendly on the phone when I called.

Old 01-28-2010, 04:16 AM
schroer
Neutral
Just BMW

Took my MCS to Just BMW today. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. I was impressed that they took me out in the shop and showed me all the things the mechanic made note of when he did the inspection. I was really impressed with them and will definitely be taking my car back from now on. If your Mini is out of warranty and you're looking for somewhere to take it I think Just BMW would be the place to go.

Old 07-11-2010, 07:12 PM
s3anryan
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by casanewt
Some in our group have had good experience with the Sports Car Store in Northern Kentucky. Unfortunately, not many in our group use the forum here, they use our Yahoo Group here http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/motorcincy/ You may want to post the question over there.
If I have an extra bumper for sale, is that something I could post to the Yahoo group? It's been on NAM for a while (link below) but I said pickup only so I haven't had much luck.

2005 MC Astro Black Chrome Rear Bumper
https://www.northamericanmotoring.co.../11473/cat/500

Old 07-11-2010, 07:18 PM
casanewt
Coordinator :: Cincinnati MINI Club
Originally Posted by s3anryan
If I have an extra bumper for sale, is that something I could post to the Yahoo group? It's been on NAM for a while (link below) but I said pickup only so I haven't had much luck.

2005 MC Astro Black Chrome Rear Bumper
https://www.northamericanmotoring.co.../11473/cat/500
Sure thing. Sign up for free. Check out my other site too... http://cincysportscar.com