New York/New England New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine

Event: Eurocar 2007 Car Show

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 11:13 AM
jonnieoh
6th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Event: Eurocar 2007 Car Show

Attention Central/Eastern New York, MINI/Mini owners: please join me in representing MINI in this annual all-European car show on the beautiful front lawn of the Lorenzo Estate in Cazenovia, NY. Let's get as many MINI's there as possible, IN THE SHOW! The show is on Sunday, June 17th 2007, (Father's day). It is put on each year by the Central New York MG club.

Tell all your MINI-driving friends and neighbors, too! Tell the MA's at Keeler MINI, (should you visit there in the next few weeks), about this event. Spread the word, and get to the show.

The event is a judged, yet very easy-going and casual car show, in a wonderfully scenic setting, with lots of really great vintage, classic and contemporary European cars to look at. Cars range from classic Jaguars and MG's, to Ferrari, Porsche and Lamborghini supercars, and everything in between. It's a really great way to spend a Sunday showing off your car!

If you cannot be in the show this year, perhaps you can at least stop by for a visit. The show has free admission for spectators. Bring the entire family!

Here's the link to the 2-page PDF sign-up sheet: http://www.mgcarclub.com/cny/lorenzo...eg4(color).pdf

PM me back if you can go, or if you have ANY questions whatsoever!

Old 04-10-2007, 01:30 PM
jonnieoh
6th Gear
Here's some more information on the Lorenzo Estate:

http://www.lorenzony.org/

And a map:

The estate is right on Rt. 20, across from the bottom of Cazenovia Lake. Less than an hour from Syracuse, Auburn, Utica, Rome, Cortland, etc.

More information on Cazenovia: http://www.cazenovia.com/

Old 04-10-2007, 01:55 PM
wikedgolf
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Posted on Mu for ya!

Old 04-10-2007, 03:37 PM
jonnieoh
6th Gear
Thanks! Most appreciated wikedgolf.

Old 04-10-2007, 04:17 PM
jonnieoh
6th Gear
Here are a select few pictures from recent years at the show. Click here to see more....

Old 05-12-2007, 04:50 PM
jonnieoh
6th Gear
Just about a month away. Bringing this to the top again.

B U M P

Old 05-24-2007, 02:31 PM
Brewmeister
3rd Gear
Got confirmation from Deb, we are listed and ready to go. But I must warn you... this is only a dry day event for us,if it rains I doubt that we will make the run.

We will be at Keeler on Wednesday (30th) for our first checkup and oil change, do they have a place to post events?

Really glad to be back on NAM,we haven't been able to connect for over a week!!!!!

Old 06-07-2007, 12:35 PM
jonnieoh
6th Gear
Sorry, just revisiting this thread myself! Obviously, you've already been to the dealership. I've never been to Keeler, so I wouldn't know if they have a place to post events like this.

Did you have any luck? The show is less than a week and a half away!

Think "nice weather".

Old 06-15-2007, 03:43 AM
jonnieoh
6th Gear
Just a reminder; this event is on Sunday. If you're on the fence about showing your car, no worries, but at least come out and say hello to those of us in the show. It sounds like we'll have between 5-10 MINI's there, with a potential for even more than that. We'll see.

Looking forward to it.

Now, all I need is time to wash, clay bar, and wax my car!!!

That will be tough, since my wife's car got hit last night. Her Honda CR-V got rear-ended by a Jeep Wrangler. Driver wasn't paying attention, and just slammed into her. Her car is pretty bad. It's accordianed, and there's definitely frame and body structure damage. So much so, that I could see them totaling it. We'll see. But long story short, now we have to get her a rental today, and coodinate the shop picking her car up. We don't want to drive it, as the gas tank is crunched up, and both rear fenders are rubbing on the rear wheels. It is unsafe to drive.

I may have no time between now and the show to wash my car. (I'm so selfish!) It's all about ME!!!

Old 06-15-2007, 02:06 PM
Brewmeister
3rd Gear
Sorry to hear about her crash! Was the little one with her at the time?
Spent most of the say cleaning the MINI... see you Sunday.

How did you and Venno make out? Haven't heard much from him... not even a homebrew report!

Old 06-15-2007, 06:00 PM
jonnieoh
6th Gear
Hey Tom,

Luckily, my wife was alone during the crash! We're so thankfull that Alex wasn't in the car with her at the time. She's doing fine today. We have a Chevy Malibu loaner car, and man, are we ever disappointed with it!

The meeting with Venno and Aristina went great. We met down at the Blue Tusk, and had a couple pints and talked for 2 hours about MINIs. We're going to get together again in July. I'm going to design some leave-behind slips of paper for Venno to leave on MINI's when he sees them, telling them about our growing CNY MINI family.

So, the weather looks great for Sunday! It'll be another scorcher, just like every year. I did wash my car today, but I didn't have time to wax it yet. I hope to do that before the show on Sunday.

By the way, I'm planning on getting there by 9:00. I'll try to save you a spot next to me, if possible. See you then.

Old 06-16-2007, 06:54 PM
Brewmeister
3rd Gear
We are leaving Binghamton at 9:30, driving up with some of the BBC (Binghamton British Car) members. I have a pop up canopy to set up behind the car... need to stay out of the sun. See you there!

I posted a couple of new photo's in my gallery on TIERMINI.COM after Fridays
cleanup. http://tiermini.com/v/Member+Cars/tg...0_MAX.jpg.html

Old 06-17-2007, 06:05 PM
Venno
2nd Gear
THE BEERS ARE AWSOME!!!! both are SOOOOOO GOOOD!!!!! (I actually like them more than the beer my german friend makes) I was saving them because I wanted to have some with HeeRak for helping take pictures, but he's been super busy....so i had them on my own :-D I'm going to Jersey the last weekend in June, so I'll pick up some Czech Beers and I'll swing by as i pass through Binghamton area and drop them off with you to enjoy (if thats alright with you)... oh and I got more empties that i can drop off too if you want....

Sorry that I've dropped off the face of the earth... been a little busy and then MOT was this weekend... which btw was A BLAST!
and Jon, I'll send you some pics of my MINI which i took at MOT
Hey Congrats on the award Tom!

Old 06-18-2007, 04:28 AM
Brewmeister
3rd Gear
If we hook up on your return from Jersey, I'll provide a couple more samples so you can share with HeeRak! I'll throw in a couple from the new batch as well... but you should wait until the first weekend in July to have them.

Thanks on the award, I still think Jon had me beat in the "shine" department and as far as The GP goes... SPOTLESS! Way to go on First place Steve!

Old 06-18-2007, 08:51 AM
yellowmininy
2nd Gear
It looked like an awesome day for a car show- I'm glad it went well!

Sorry to hear about your wife's crash, I hope she is OK & the repairs or replacement go well.