MINIs & Minis for Sale Need a Mini or a MINI? Want a Mini or a MINI? You're at the right place!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS:: 2016 F56 JCW 6MT all options, Many upgrades Florida

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2018, 05:12 PM
djtomy
3rd Gear
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
2016 F56 JCW 6MT all options, Many upgrades Florida

Year: 2016
Make: MINI
Model: Hardtop
Price: $1
Mileage: 11000
Color: moonwalk
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): South

(No longer available) Mods please delete. Beautiful fully opt 6sp manual JCW with thousands in aftermarket upgrades. Includes Jb4 map 2 tune (300hp),​ Mario catless Downpipe,​ Big pair,​ CS short shifter CS shift ****,​ CS stubby Ant. OZ wheels,​ 10mm & 13 mm spacers, NM 25mm sway bar, NM end links NM Alpha springs,​ Arma Speed Carbon Intake,​ Power flex engine mount (race),​ tint, JCW puddle lights, JCW Wing extensions, OEM car cover and more.. Only 11k miles... Window Sticker $43,​755 plus over 10k in upgrades. This JCW has almost very option from factory including LED Mini OEM Driving/Fog lights.

Never wrecked, No accidents, No repairs, 100% perfect.... Reason for selling... I just never use it (9k miles in 2 years, bought it with 3k on it) I'm selling my JCW & my Porsche Turbo S, which ever sells first I will keep the other.

Last edited by djtomy; 11-14-2018 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Car is no longer for sale...
Old 10-07-2018, 08:20 PM
N0B0DY
4th Gear
Received 104 Likes on 78 Posts
Why does it have a rebuilt title?

Old 10-08-2018, 07:45 AM
co0p3r
4th Gear
Received 65 Likes on 51 Posts
Originally Posted by N0B0DY
I 2nd this question. Its a beautiful ride, but without knowing why it has a rebuilt title . . .

Old 10-08-2018, 08:08 AM
Minnie.the.Moocher
OVERDRIVE
Received 570 Likes on 486 Posts
Google says flood with VIN#.

Old 10-08-2018, 09:47 AM
djtomy
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by Minnie.the.Moocher
Google says flood with VIN#.
Originally Posted by N0B0DY
I called the dealer that originally sold it, after I took 3 days prior to inspect it before I bought it. Dealer told me they sold it to a lady who had it parked in her driveway on a slope. The water had risen just high enough to get into the exhaust, but not the interior. Insurance totaled it, along with the other cars in her neighborhood. She then went back to the dealer and ordered the same car. I took everything apart didn't see any evidence of water in or outside of the vehicle so I bought it, built it, and was planning on keeping it, but It just doesn't make sense for me to hold onto it. (13 registered personal vehicles currently) This is a great deal for someone, I'm losing a ton of money...

Last edited by djtomy; 11-14-2018 at 06:10 PM.
Old 10-08-2018, 10:10 AM
a143gsxr
2nd Gear
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Good looking car! I have owned rebuilt and salvage titled cars in the past. Great deal to be had here. just do a good inspection and verify for yourself. Also if you will be titling in a state with annual property tax, from states I have lived in, the property tax yearly on a rebuilt or salvage title vehicle is 1/2 the normal tax annually. So you win on the cheap purchase price and annually. I buy rebuilt when I can. Huge bang for the buck.

The following users liked this post:
djtomy (10-08-2018)
Old 10-08-2018, 02:45 PM
djtomy
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by a143gsxr
Good looking car! I have owned rebuilt and salvage titled cars in the past. Great deal to be had here. just do a good inspection and verify for yourself. Also if you will be titling in a state with annual property tax, from states I have lived in, the property tax yearly on a rebuilt or salvage title vehicle is 1/2 the normal tax annually. So you win on the cheap purchase price and annually. I buy rebuilt when I can. Huge bang for the buck.
Well said, Thank you!!

Old 10-08-2018, 03:12 PM
co0p3r
4th Gear
Received 65 Likes on 51 Posts
Salvage Rebuilt Title Info

How can I figure out the value of a salvaged vehicle?

By CarInsurance.com car with a branded title, either salvage or rebuilt, will be worth less than a vehicle with a clean title. A vehicle with a salvage title or rebuilt title can thousands of dollars lower in value than a comparable car with a clean title.

Auto and insurance industry sources report that the decrease in value of a vehicle that has a rebuilt or salvage title is typically between 20 percent up to 50 percent depending on the type of vehicle and its age.

Kelley Blue Book (KBB) notes that a salvaged, reconstructed or otherwise clouded title has a permanent negative effect on the value of a vehicle. Their industry rule of thumb is to deduct 20% to 40% of the Blue Book value, but salvage title vehicles really should be privately appraised on a case-by-case basis in order to determine their market value.

So one way you can try to determine the value of a salvage vehicle is to get a rough idea by looking up the worth of the model vehicle (with a clean title) in an automobile guide such as KBB or NADA and then take off 40 percent of the value. You may even want to take off 50% of the value since if an insurance company totals it out it is not uncommon that they will only pay out 50% of what the vehicle would be worth with a clean title (not salvaged).

Another way to determine the value of a salvaged vehicle is to ask a local dealership what the vehicle would be worth with a clean title and then if it was with a salvaged title. If you have a car that has a salvaged title you could take it to the dealership for them to appraise its value for you.

Now if your vehicle has been found by an insurance company to be a total loss and you are thinking of buying the car back for salvage value you then the amount you would owe the insurance company (or have taken out of the settlement amount) is determined by the insurance company.

There is no universal list for how much salvage value would be on any certain car, it depends upon the car and its damages and how much it is worth in its current state after being found a total loss.

In general salvage value is the amount of money the insurer would recoup when selling the vehicle through a licensed salvage vendor. So instead of selling it to a salvage vendor they are allowing you to buy your car back, get the needed repairs and drive it again.

So the salvage value in a buy back situation is the worth of the car in the condition it is in with the damages it sustained in the accident. If you wish to buy back a car from an insurance company that deemed your vehicle a total loss you should discuss the value of the car and the cost to buy it back. You can check around with local salvage yards to make sure the salvage value the insurance company quoted you seems correct for your vehicle.

Old 10-08-2018, 03:39 PM
djtomy
3rd Gear
Talking

co0p3r

key word there tough guy, 2nd sentence, you twist my arm, Ill spell It out for you CAN

Hey Bud! I know you aint trying to buy my car, and I know you never saw it! so, you have no interest in my car. Good thing my car was not in an accident and not rebuilt... and again, you are soo wrong, quit giving lucid advice! You know I have already proved I'm right! because its Sold! So your advice is not valid considering the circumstances. I see your other posts about me, My advice to you is to, is to stay out of my threads and stop being a thread jacker Keyboard Warrior, and basically talking S*** you don't know..

Last edited by djtomy; 06-30-2019 at 03:25 PM. Reason: CoOperdumass3 Keybord warrior strikes wrong again!
Old 10-09-2018, 10:01 AM
ulrichd
3rd Gear
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Nice wheels. 17s or 18s?

Old 10-15-2018, 04:04 PM
djtomy
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by ulrichd
Nice wheels. 17s or 18s?

OZLeggera HLT18x8 ET48 215/40/18FH Indy 500 tires, 66.6 Centering rings for the 76mm OZ wheels, cone to ball seat adaptors, 50mm Lugs 13mm spacer rear, 10mm spacers up Front

Cost
$2,376 and I have the OEM wheels & tires with less than 5K miles..

Old 10-18-2018, 11:02 PM
Sokol
3rd Gear
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
great car, i remember seeing it at copart, difficult to move these flooded once, i recently sold my 08 audi s8 with 18k miles original that picked up from TX last year, similar story but the water hit the trunk killed 7 modules, took the carpet out, replaced all modules/battery/ and drove the car enjoyed it, but the idea of getting 13 miles to the gallon and trying to fix the car if it starts braking scared me, so gone it is....

Old 10-20-2018, 02:25 PM
HDSRaptor
1st Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow! I’m highly interested just trying to sell my 2017 Harley Night Rod Special. Then we will see what’s up!

Old 10-22-2018, 06:54 PM
djtomy
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by HDSRaptor
Wow! I’m highly interested just trying to sell my 2017 Harley Night Rod Special. Then we will see what’s up!
Sounds good! keep me updated, you wont be disappointed.. I may take this ad down and keep it if my turbo s sells first. Id be willing to meet half way at or about amarillo.

Last edited by djtomy; 10-23-2018 at 08:52 AM.
Old 10-22-2018, 07:55 PM
HDSRaptor
1st Gear
Sounds good Thank you

Old 11-14-2018, 06:13 PM
djtomy
3rd Gear
Car is no longer for sale, Mods please delete

and
co0p3r
You were soo wrong, my friend!

Last edited by djtomy; 05-02-2022 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Dumb A$$ advice troll needs to be put in his place...
Old 11-14-2018, 06:20 PM
HDSRaptor
1st Gear
Congrats! I was very interested however, still have the bike. It’s a slow fall. I was banking on that sale. Anyway, congrats!