R56 :: Hatch Talk (2007+) MINI Cooper and Cooper S (R56) hatchback discussion.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

R56 Motorer's guid to the YOU-NIVERSE

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 12:27 AM
amazingrando
Auto on Sport Button guy
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Motorer's guide to the YOU-NIVERSE

So I may have accidentally walked out of the dealership with a 64 page mega mini catalog in my hands Could ya blame me? As I was standing there waiting for my MA to get off the phone I spot it sitting there on the counter. Hmmm....what could this be? MINI CATALOG!!!!!! So naturally I start thumbing through it, and of course I could not put it down, I was mesmerized, compelled to keep reading, and I thought the new Harry Potter was a good read...heh! My MA soon hung up the phone and apologized for taking so long...NOT LONG ENOUGH!!!! but I was happy to talk to him all the same I call it the holy grail of mini accessories and motoring gear, mini calls it...

The fully authorized, utterly definitive & largley unabridged

MOTORER'S GUIDE TO THE YOU-NIVERSE

I don't know how you get it, because like I said, I accidentally walked off with it...whoooooops but I bet if you talked to the right person you could get one yourself.

Last edited by amazingrando; 08-04-2007 at 10:18 AM.
Old 08-04-2007, 01:21 AM
Tharkun
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by amazingrando
So I may have accidentally walked out of the dealership with a 64 page mega mini catalog in my hands Could ya blame me? As I was standing there waiting for my MA to get off the phone I spot it sitting there on the counter. Hmmm....what could this be? MINI CATALOG!!!!!! So naturally I start thumbing through it, and of course I could not put it down, I was mesmerized, compelled to keep reading, and I thought the new Harry Potter was a good read...heh! My MA soon hung up the phone and apologized for taking so long...NOT LONG ENOUGH!!!! but I was happy to talk to him all the same I call it the holy grail of mini accessories and motoring gear, mini calls it...

The fully authorized, utterly definitive & largley unabridged

MOTORER'S GUIDE TO THE YOU-NIVERSE

I don't know how you get it, because like I said, I accidentally walked off with it...whoooooops but I bet if you talked to the right person you could get one yourself.
Two of the dealers that I visited here in the bay area had them in the Mini information displays. They are standard info books for customers, all Mini dealers should have them availalbe to them.

Last edited by Tharkun; 08-04-2007 at 01:39 AM.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:16 AM
amazingrando
Auto on Sport Button guy
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
that's what I thought...but why not have a little fun with it.

Old 08-04-2007, 01:21 PM
gjhsu
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The one I stole from the MINI dealership is 88 pages long, and in full technicolor! It's a bang up good catalog, that's for sure.