Pacific Northwest Washington, Oregon, and Alaska

Rasmussen was awesome

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 01:40 PM
Farscape
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rasmussen was awesome

i bought a 2002 mini a few weeks ago (i did not purchase from Rasmussen) and it needed the second service done(new belt, filters, inspection, oil) so i checked around for prices and a local shop wanted $350. and mini of tocoma said they would do it for 900. (i am thinking they might of misunderstood what i wanted but thats what they quoted) Rasmussen said they charged 429.00 so i thought why not, if i needed a new software upgrade i would have them do it at the same time along with any factory recalls as well.

To make a long story short why Rasmussen is awesome it is because of Ann. Ann was amazing. She took the time tour my car with me, pointing out things i didn't know. and a lot of it was things that i should not do that might be costly.

prices seemed to be good as well.
software upgrade $88.00(not cheap but i read other dealers wanted over 130.00)
the Non remote Key that will start the car $35.
they also said i could get free top off of fluids as well as car wash and vacuum even though i didn't buy the car from them.

I was treated better than i could of imagined, the prices while not the lowest in town weren't crazy high like i expected them to be, and of course the Amazing Ann. They seemed to me to know how to treat a customer and a mini. I hope if you go to Rasmussen you have as great experience as i did.

Old 01-12-2008, 03:34 PM
J_D
3rd Gear
I'm picking up my mini there in 2 weeks. Hope my experiance goes as well as yours Has anyone here dealt with Jeff?

Old 01-14-2008, 09:11 AM
jaridp
4th Gear
Glad to hear about the great service experience! J_D I dont think there is anyone here by the name of Jeff. Are you picking up a new car? Whats your last name? Feel free to PM it to me if you dont want to post it here.

Old 01-14-2008, 05:34 PM
J_D
3rd Gear
Sorry it was Dan Clark. Brain fade :/
Lisa Nausin, and hoping to get the mini soon
Already booked a ticket up there for the 23-25 due to being stuck in California for work.

Last edited by J_D; 01-14-2008 at 05:37 PM.
Old 01-26-2008, 01:56 PM
J_D
3rd Gear
Thanks for making a terrible trip into a wonderful buying experience.
Nice to meet you guys (Dan and Jarid) and hope to see you Jarid out on the big track when the warranty is up.

Old 01-26-2008, 03:10 PM
liafia
3rd Gear
Dan Clark is great. Even took care of a flaw Mini came with, that I noticed after pickup, and set me up with NWMini to have it taken care of. Thanks Dan. It went very smoothly.

Old 01-26-2008, 08:02 PM
jaridp
4th Gear
Originally Posted by J_D
Thanks for making a terrible trip into a wonderful buying experience.
Nice to meet you guys (Dan and Jarid) and hope to see you Jarid out on the big track when the warranty is up.
LOL see ya there!!!!!! Nice to meet you two when you swung in!

Old 02-19-2008, 09:35 PM
RJKimbell
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Larry Larson is my MA...he is AWESOME!! We 1st met him at the Portland Auto show, went back to the Mini area 3 times and each time were greated by friendly and helpful people. Larry was the one whose card we had.

My husband scheduled a test drive for the next Saturday. We went for a test drive with Larry up in the West Hills of Portland with 6+"s of snow on the ground. The car handled GREAT!! Larry even shook my hand after our test drive "Thank you for being an excellent driver" he said.

So after both of those experiences there was no doubt about where we would be ordering our MINI from. We'll be going back in 90 or so days to pick her up.

Rasmussen is a GREAT place to do business with and Larry is who you should go and see, tell him Robert & Julie sent you.

Old 02-22-2008, 10:46 AM
SimpsonGI
Coordinator :: Emerald MINI Car Club
Originally Posted by J_D
Sorry it was Dan Clark. Brain fade :/
Lisa Nausin, and hoping to get the mini soon
Already booked a ticket up there for the 23-25 due to being stuck in California for work.
Originally Posted by liafia
Dan Clark is great. Even took care of a flaw Mini came with, that I noticed after pickup, and set me up with NWMini to have it taken care of. Thanks Dan. It went very smoothly.
Dan is great! He has taken care of me and my family (we have a total of 3 MINIs between us) and everyone else that we've referred to him.