MINIs & Minis for Sale Need a Mini or a MINI? Want a Mini or a MINI? You're at the right place!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS:: 2010 Mini Clubman S - 47k Miles, Pano Roof, Auto, 2 YR Warranty!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2016, 09:23 PM
MarcSellsMiami
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile 2010 Mini Clubman S - SOLD SOLD

Year: 2010
Make: MINI
Model: Clubman
Price: $11995
Mileage: 47000
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast

Decided to sell rather than buy a bunch of mods, wheels, and keep it. I barely drive it and we're moving this Summer so it just makes sense to sell.

2nd Owner, No Accidents, Beautiful Black on Black Mini Clubman S (Turbo). I love this car but I never drive it. If you haven't driven a Mini S before, you don't understand why its so fun. It hugs the road like a go cart, handling is incredible! And the Clubman is such a better upgrade from the regular cooper with the dual barn doors and an actual trunk for groceries. I bought a set of rims & tires for my wife's car and all 4 fit in my car with the back seats down! My infant car seat and jogging stroller fit and yet in my old Ford Fusion, the jogger didn't fit!

2 Years left on the extended warranty I purchased which covers almost everything..Major A/C components, drive train, turbo, engine, etc. Only a $50 transfer fee which I will pay for the new owner.

Bought this car in Philly last year and drove it home to Florida - this is one heck of a car for a road trip! Put it in Sport Mode and watch it fly! When I purchased, it had just passed the PA inspection and have the stickers still on the windshield. I can remove them before purchasing if needed.

No modifications, never raced, only upgrades are tinted windows and the hard to find Spare Tire! This way you don't have to buy expensive and hard-running RunFlat tires.
16" Alloy wheels, tires have about 50% left or so.
Power Panoramic roof with sun shade. CD Player, Heated Leather Seats, Automatic with manual option and paddle shifters.
I've always used Premium gas.

Only negative - someone bumped me in a parking garage on the passenger front side. There is a dent in the hood next to the headlight. I have taken a photo to show that my finger can slide underneath the silver headlight cover. I would estimate the dent repair and paint to be about $400-$500 so I have priced the car accordingly. I Will also include a new headlight assembly for the buyer should you need to replace it when you get the dent fixed. The headlights work just fine.
Check my feedback, nothing to worry about as I always disclose everything.

You won't be disappointed if you fly down to drive it home or have it shipped. If you are, I will refund your Deposit plus give you $100 via Paypal when you return home.

I will assist with shipping if needed. I am an experienced shipper on UShip (bought many cars/motorcycles and sold many as well). I can tip the driver for being early, meet him/her by the interstate, help with loading, etc.

If you live in Florida, I can meet you someplace in between ( I have family in Orlando, The Villages, and Naples).

Attached Thumbnails 2010 Mini Clubman S - 47k Miles, Pano Roof, Auto, 2 YR Warranty!-minimain.jpg   2010 Mini Clubman S - 47k Miles, Pano Roof, Auto, 2 YR Warranty!-dsc_0006.jpg   2010 Mini Clubman S - 47k Miles, Pano Roof, Auto, 2 YR Warranty!-dsc_0009.jpg   2010 Mini Clubman S - 47k Miles, Pano Roof, Auto, 2 YR Warranty!-dsc_0014.jpg   2010 Mini Clubman S - 47k Miles, Pano Roof, Auto, 2 YR Warranty!-dsc_0022.jpg  

2010 Mini Clubman S - 47k Miles, Pano Roof, Auto, 2 YR Warranty!-dsc_0021.jpg   2010 Mini Clubman S - 47k Miles, Pano Roof, Auto, 2 YR Warranty!-dsc_0025.jpg   2010 Mini Clubman S - 47k Miles, Pano Roof, Auto, 2 YR Warranty!-dsc_0011.jpg   2010 Mini Clubman S - 47k Miles, Pano Roof, Auto, 2 YR Warranty!-dsc_0029.jpg   2010 Mini Clubman S - 47k Miles, Pano Roof, Auto, 2 YR Warranty!-dsc_0017.jpg  

2010 Mini Clubman S - 47k Miles, Pano Roof, Auto, 2 YR Warranty!-dsc_0019.jpg  

Last edited by MarcSellsMiami; 06-26-2016 at 05:33 PM. Reason: add photos
Old 04-04-2016, 06:41 AM
MarcSellsMiami
1st Gear
FYI: I have it on Ebay now as well.

Old 04-08-2016, 08:11 AM
MarcSellsMiami
1st Gear
New Price - $12000!

What a deal for a low mileage turbo clubman with a warranty!

Old 04-09-2016, 08:02 PM
MarcSellsMiami
1st Gear
Ebay Auction ended, no takers :-( Had a bunch of watchers but no one pulled the trigger. Hope it wasn't because of the minor dent. Its just some paint & popping out the dent. I got a quote of $500 the other day, I'd hate to spend the money just to sell it right after.

I guess I'll just try AutoTrader or something. I don't know where people look for cars anymore besides auto trader, sites like these and ebay. (I Get most of my cars/bikes from Ebay)

Old 05-05-2016, 01:19 PM
CherryClub57
1st Gear
Do you still have this car? Is the damage repaired?

Old 05-05-2016, 02:07 PM
MarcSellsMiami
1st Gear
Originally Posted by CherryClub57
Do you still have this car? Is the damage repaired?
Car still for sale. I Decided not to relist it since I really wanted $12,500-$12,800 since I spent so much on the extended warranty.

No, I didn't fix the small dent yet. I bought a new headlight since one of the clamps came loose and I'm going to put it in this week. the Ebay seller sent me a left and right by mistake so I'm gonna sell the other side and get my money back :-)

Tires are coming up on replacing soon as I mentioned above. I was about to spend $1000 getting 17" black wheels and new tires from a vendor but haven't decided what to do. If I keep the car, I'll buy the rims.

Other than that, car is in excellent condition, especially the interior since I don't drive it much and rarely have a passenger. June will be a year since I purchased and I've only put on about 5,000 miles not counting the drive home from Philly. We use our SUV mostly with the baby and I take my motorcycle & scooter around to local trips to the gym, groceries, etc.

Its kept in a covered garage.

If you aren't local, I can throw it up on eBay again (I get low insertion rates since I've bought and sold so many cars & bikes over the years) so you have peace of mind and the Ebay BuyBackGuarantee to alleviate any concerns.

I'm very familiar with Uship so getting you the car won't be a problem either.

Let me know!

Old 06-02-2016, 06:27 AM
MarcSellsMiami
1st Gear
Still for sale

Old 06-26-2016, 05:32 PM
MarcSellsMiami
1st Gear
SOLD! Goodbye everyone! I loved my Mini for the year I had it, but I really needed 4 doors..

Good luck everyone -