MINI Owners of New Jersey (MONJ) The MONJ Club Forum. Visit our club site at clubs.hemmings.com/miniownersofnj

south Jersey??

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 04:38 AM
HndaShrdr87
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
south Jersey??

is there any group/club below Monmouth county on the "shore" side of the state i live by LBI and i see quite a few mini's around but there's no group around besides Philly. or am i blind?

Old 09-09-2011, 06:41 PM
Gizmo
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
There's NEMINI.org which is NJ/NY/CT/MA/PA owners. But I don't think there is a specific club for South Jersey. Many of the other owners I know are in North Jersey.

But hey, I wouldn't mind having a run on the shore!

Old 09-09-2011, 07:53 PM
mrluckypa
5th Gear
I live in Bucks County PA and am in NJ weekly. If we could start a club in South Jersey and/or Lower Bucks County that would be great, There are so many available runs for all of us to do. I can't do anything until our CM arrives in two weeks.

Old 09-09-2011, 07:56 PM
Gizmo
6th Gear
Originally Posted by mrluckypa
I live in Bucks County PA and am in NJ weekly. If we could start a club in South Jersey and/or Lower Bucks County that would be great, There are so many available runs for all of us to do. I can't do anything until our CM arrives in two weeks.
I guess you are in the lower regional of Bucks.

I usually drive my cars around New Hope/Erwinna/Solebury area lots of neat roads.

Old 09-09-2011, 08:02 PM
Gizmo
6th Gear
Originally Posted by mrluckypa
I guess you are in the lower regional of Bucks.

I usually drive my cars around New Hope/Erwinna/Solebury area lots of neat roads.

Old 09-09-2011, 08:06 PM
mrluckypa
5th Gear
Oh yes there are. We will be taking delivery of our CM in two weeks and are looking forward to driving those roads. and more. The MINI is the best small car that I have been in that doesn't give me back pain.

Old 09-10-2011, 05:36 AM
MINI #1
4th Gear
Old 09-10-2011, 06:39 AM
mrluckypa
5th Gear
I am familiar with phillymini.org. I am looking for a club less than an hour from where I live .

Old 09-13-2011, 10:48 AM
FranticFreddy
6th Gear
There was a group of MINI owners that use to meet at the Jackson Outlets on the last Friday of the month. Since the car show that use to be there moved things have kind of evaporated.

Keep a watch here on the forums, you never know when someone will get things rolling again.

Old 09-17-2011, 07:12 AM
RallyCat
2nd Gear
For those near or around the Bucks County River Country area, SCCA is having a rally on October 16 (course and trivia).

Here is the text from the flyer:

ROAD RALLY IS BACK!
The Woods of Bucks Rallye
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2011
Please join us in bringing Road Rally back to Philly Region this fall. Our first event will be a GTA rally through Upper Bucks County, just in time for you to traverse our course through the crisp fall air and beautiful autumn scenery. It will be a beautiful ride, but you will need to pay close attention as our rally will have course and trivia challenges along the way.
All you will need for this rally will be a car in good working order and a partner to drive or navigate with. No special equipment will be needed (no slide rules, calculators, stop watches, GPS or advanced mathematics degrees). We’ll wrap everything up with a nice meal, some fun stories, and awards.
The cost of the rally will be $20.00 per car for SCCA members who preregister, 25.00 for same day registration. Non-SCCA members pay $30.00 for those who preregister and $35.00 for same day registration.
Please keep an eye out on the Philly Region website (www.phillyscca.com) and our region’s Facebook page for the final details in the next few weeks.
Remember, it’s not about the destination, but how you get there.
See you in the fall!