MINI Motoring Club of the Carolinas (M2C2) The MINI Motoring Club of the Carolinas forum. Visit our club site at www.m2c2.org

Raleigh Area Meet and Greets

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 07:14 AM
1MiniGrl
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Raleigh Area Meet and Greets

Just putting a feeler out to see if anyone would be interested in doing something along the lines of this. Chris usually schedules our monthly meetings, but I was looking to do more of a meet and greet type deal on possibly Friday or Saturday nights.

I would like to gear this to just getting out of the house and going somewhere to just hang out and meet and mingle with other owners/enthusiasts to escape the worries of week or day. Get a babysitter as well for those that have kids!!! A night out for parents is always a good thing, as well as the single people in the club. I would try to keep club business out of it, just so that we can have a free for all conversation and it can be a more relaxed atmosphere!

This would probably be at a pub so those who wanted to drink can, but please be responsible if you decide to drink, and food would be available for those who would be hungry. Besides, pubs have the best food! If it's at a pub and it runs late, most pubs here you have to be 21 to be in the pub after a certain time, but that would be something that I could check on. We all should know how ALE is.

If anyone would be interested in this idea, please let me know. I'm really just trying to get some more social events up this way. We don't have the twistys here, but social events would just be great! At least I think so! :smile: These events can be once a month, or whenever someone needs to get out to vent about how bad a work week you had!

Any interests???

Michelle