Midwest Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, and Kansas

An utterly shameless (and off-topic) plea for personal help

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2003, 06:39 PM
BlackKnight
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys and gals!

Hopefully I can do this without hopelessly ruining any credibility I might have with my fellow owners (but I think you're all a very generous and forgiving crowd, so I have high hopes)...

I recently quit my job (it's a long story, and I can't really go into it) and am currently in the job market...if any of you have any contacts in the IT/computer field, I'd appreciate any help you can give...if not, thanks anyway!

My most recent position was as a Project Manager/Business Analyst on the Web Technology Team for a large law firm here in St. Louis. I am looking for a similar position in the St. Louis area, and I'm really a great catch! Feel free to email me at hire@mikehaynes.org if you would like further info.

You can view my current resume online here: http://webpages.charter.net/mshaynes...ynesResume.htm
and you could potentially download a MS Word copy of it here: http://webpages.charter.net/mshaynes...ynesResume.doc (depending on what your browser does with that link, you may be able to just click the "Save" button rather than the "Open" button, or you may have to right-click the link and do a "Save Target As..." operation)

If you've read this far, thanks for indulging me, and any help you can give will really exemplify the giving, helpful spirit that the MINI and the MINI owner community is all about!

Thanks again!

Mike Haynes

(apologies for the cross-posting in two forums, but I wanted to get the most eyeballs I could...)

His Faithful Steed: '03 Jet Black MINI Cooper S w/white roof, mirrors, bonnet stripes and wheels; all 3 Combo Packages; Roof Rack w/ Luggage Holder

Old 10-27-2003, 05:07 AM
BuckeyeMCS
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mike,
I own a Management Recruiters office in Columbus, Ohio.
I would recommend you go to brilliantpeople.com
That is MRI's main web site. You can search for recruiters by specialty and geography.
Good luck!