MINI Parts for Sale Search and shop for all your MINI parts here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

FS:: Mont Blanc Roof Rack

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2015, 08:31 PM
simron
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mont Blanc Roof Rack

Category: Exterior
Price: $150
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): R50, R52, R53, R55, R56, R57, R58, R59, R60
Location (Region): SoCal
Item Condition: Used

My rack includes the snow board/ski adaptors. The rack is in excellent condition and was designed for the mini. I have used this on mine to go skiing, pick up drywall, lumber, etc. from Home Depot. Really is handy when your only car is a mini. The only thing I don’t have is the key to lock the boards on but works fine without the key. The ski racks easily remove for a flat surface.

The rack cost me $259 plus shipping from UK. The two ski racks were another $150. This is a steal for $150 plus shipping N/A only for all. Sold the car so time to move these on.

PM for any additional info. Thanks, Ron

Product Description:
The Mont Blanc MB3000-MC roof rack is a complete car roof luggage rack to fit the Mini Cooper model cars (except Clubman). The Mont Blanc Mini Cooper roof luggage rack is complete and even includes a short roof adapter to achieve even greater spread between the front and rear crossbars.

Fits '02-'13* All Mini Cooper models (except Clubman)
- Heavy Duty construction easily handle our
**** optional bike and ski rack attachments.
- Clamps to the roof without the need for drilling (custom fit).
- Easy to Install, mostly assembled, mounts
**** to your car in a few of minutes.
- Includes Short roof adapter for fitting 2 door model cars.
- Use any Thule roof rack mounted accessory on this rack
**** including bike, ski and watersport carriers.

Reviews:

“I have the Mont Blanc rack and it seems to be very solid. I too did lots of research before doing any purchasing, and the Mont Blanc just looked much more sturdy. I've left it on my car to drive around with at speeds up to about 75 or so and it doesn't have a problem with that. It is much easier to install if you have a helper. I'm sure it could be done by one person, but that might scratch the roof (BAD THING) I plan to haul skis on my rack and I don't forsee a problem. I also like how it doesn't rely on the "rain rail" to stay put. I would definately recommend this rack to anybody! Good luck! “

“The Mont Blanc was actually designed for the Mini. You can open the sunroof fully without it touching the roof rack! It seems to have at least as good a chance at not damaging the paint or plastic trim as any other rack. They say that it's possible to mount the Mont Blanc with one person, but it's not recommended. That's not a show stopper for me, as I can usually get help from my wife or neighbors.”

“I bought the Mont Blanc rack last christmas or so, my personal opinion was it was the best choice. The attachments that hold the rack down go under the rain rail and have a section that grabs the actual car frame. This doesn't interfere with the windows at all. As far as attachments, we purchased a roof box from sears, the middle one, i forget the size, and only had to make small adjustments to the rack. Those pieces that run parallel the length of the roof actually have two holes at each end, so the crossbars could be moved to different sizes if need be, from the narrowest that we used to mount the box, to an additional 6-8 inches or so for something bigger. I'd venture to say that with that kind of adjustment and some measurements, you could fit practically anything aftermarket and not just stuff from Mont Blanc.”

Attached Thumbnails Mont Blanc Roof Rack-img_1836.jpg   Mont Blanc Roof Rack-img_1837.jpg   Mont Blanc Roof Rack-img_1838.jpg  
Old 09-23-2015, 10:58 AM
R53WRKS
1st Gear
pm sent

Old 09-23-2015, 10:02 PM
simron
Neutral
Sold!

Sold