Interior/Exterior Interior and exterior modifications for Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs.

Interior/Exterior So many mods...So little money

Old 07-24-2002, 08:38 PM
MrsCooper
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We have a CR/W MC since 4/24. First we took off that horrible conversion for the US plate and ordered a euro plate. I chose German Zoll tag. Looks sharp.

Ordered grill badges at same time. USA and England. It was a pain to mount them on the lower mesh grill and they're partially obscured by the tag. Badges would definitely look better on MCS which has a wider lower grill.

Next we got custom vinyl stripes for the bonnet and doors.

And we got Cooper Logo (as in John Cooper Works) valve stem caps. Those were stolen today. I sorta expected that.

This week I ordered my chrome rings for speedo, tacho and shifter. (Thanks RSpeed. Joseph told me all about you Blue Potato. That guy can talk!)

I also called GotMINI and Moss MINI and they let me in on the new productss being developed, but couldn't tell me when they'd be ready.

... Let's make our MINIs unique to the owner ... Let's express ourselves thru our MINI mods ... Let's do it cuz we love it and not cuz it's cool ... Let's refrain from laughing at the inevitable owner who adorns his MINI with fuzzy dice. ... Let's roll down the windows and sing "I did it my way!"

Old 07-25-2002, 06:51 AM
TheBluePotato
4th Gear
Well - post some pictures! I too am a Zoll Tag member (see previous post).

Moss is developing a number of things - like a new chrome gas lid, a new light bar, new suspension goodies, you name it - they usually update their web page on a weekly basis - and of course, we sell quite a bit for them at http://www.rspeed.net/mini/

Good to see you are in mod heaven!

-Peter/Rspeed

Old 07-25-2002, 08:44 PM
MrsCooper
Neutral
I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

Custom Vinyl Door Stripe
He's faster than a speeding bullet and more powerful than a locomotive... he's Super Cooper!

Custom Vinyl Bonnet Stripe
German Zoll Tag
Grill Badges