FOR SALE..2005 MCS Hyper Blue/White Fully loaded +extras

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2005, 09:05 PM
choprpilot76
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FOR SALE..2005 MCS Hyper Blue/White Fully loaded +extras

Cooper S (Supercharged) - Hyper Blue / White (white bonnet stripes) - Lapis Blue / Black Leather Seats - GPS, DVD based Navigation System Package - Sport Package (DSC, Bonnet stripes, and Xenon headlamps w/power washers, front fog lamps) - Premium Package (Dual-pane panoramic sunroof, cruise control, multi-function leather steering wheel with radio controls, auto A/C w/ carbon air filter, on-board computer with trip odometer, average speed, fuel consumption, distance remaining on fuel, and outside air temp.) - Cold Weather Package (two stage heated front seats, heated side-view mirrors, and heated washer jets.) - Harmon Kardon Sound Package (sounds AWESOME!!!) - Rain sensor that auto-triggers the windshield wipers (works really good, no more constantly adjusting wiper settings as the rain intensity changes, it does it for you). - Rear fog light - H&R Sport Lower Springs - 17 X 7 BBS RD rims (Silver) - Kumho Tires 215/45YR-17 ECSTA MX (Max Performance) - Orciari Body Kit, made in Italy (front/rear spoilers, fenders, side sills, hood scoops, and wide top rear spoiler.) - 35% Window Tinting (after market) - ALTA (Cold Ram Air Intake, Oil Catch Can, and trunk liner) - EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads (front only) and McGard Locking Wheel Bolt Set - This car turns a lot of heads and is very fast, it is the funnest car you will ever drive. I was grooming it to be a show car but have to sell it because my family is growing (second baby) and it won't hold us all anymore, otherwise I would keep it forever. - Serious Buyers only, $33,000 OBO, current KBB value is $28,275.00 (without mods) call 808-388-0441 or choprpilot76@yahoo.com for questions, more pictures, and/or test drive, perfect MINI for true MINI enthusiasts. - The vehicle is currently in Hawaii, but I can ship to the west coast (Los Angeles) for about $800 at buyers expense.

Attached Thumbnails FOR SALE..2005 MCS Hyper Blue/White Fully loaded +extras-1.jpg   FOR SALE..2005 MCS Hyper Blue/White Fully loaded +extras-2.jpg   FOR SALE..2005 MCS Hyper Blue/White Fully loaded +extras-5.jpg  
Old 09-08-2005, 09:47 AM
choprpilot76
Neutral
Wow, no interest yet. This car gets great gas mileage, with today's gas prices I would think that fuel efficient cars would be more in demand.

Old 09-08-2005, 10:03 AM
kaelaria
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not at that price!

Old 09-08-2005, 10:09 AM
lurch70
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
selling a Cooper on a MINI site will not get you great results ... actually I have never seen anyone sell one here ... remember we ALREADY HAVE Coopers

your best bet is Auto Trader or eBay.

Old 09-08-2005, 10:24 AM
C4
Banned
Price is too high. Don't expect to recover every penny from all your aftermarket mods. Quite on the contrarym they will devalue your car even further.

You have a beautiful MINI but you have to be realistic about the asking price and expect to spend a long time waiting for a buyer that will "buy into" all your aftermarket mods.

Honestly, if I were you, after putting so much money and effort into that car, I would keep it and enjoy it. You'll be better off purchasing a cheap family sedan than letting go of your car at a substantial loss.

And between you and me, the "second baby" excuse to sell the car, sounds,mmm, well a bit lame, IMHO.

Keep it and enjoy it!

Old 09-08-2005, 11:17 AM
zrwon
4th Gear
I just paid $28,800 for a brand new S Convertible with all the option packages, everything you could get is on it, Premium, sport, cold weather, Chrome inside and out, even the mats and the $600 wind deflector it has 61 miles on the clock now and I'll be driving it 1200 miles to get it home, so $6k more for a used non-convertible with miles, might be a little tough to sell, I know your gound effect and paint is what will hurt you the most, all the aftermarket stuff is no help, I am trying to sell a vehicle with a lot of add-ons and it's almost impossible, I get more calls from people who want to buy bits and pieces from it than the whole vehicle and people who call me about the vehicle are looking for the cheapest money can buy hoping to get the extra for free and still pay less than a used car dealership.

It seems like people look around, find the cheapest example and want the best vehicle for $1k less than the worst piece of cr*p they can find, I have one of those coming tonight, I have $4k in wheels alone but they want them for free.

Old 09-08-2005, 11:32 AM
Eric_Rowland
OVERDRIVE
Received 43 Likes on 38 Posts
Stating the mileage wouldn't hurt (not that you could put on THAT many on an island. )
Pricing is definitely way beyond reality (but kudos if you can get it!) For the asking price, I was expecting a JCW at least. Anyone interested in shipping it will factor that into the price.

'Investing' money in a car is, more often than not, as good as investing in Enron. Especially any labor intensive mods.

Old 09-08-2005, 09:53 PM
Blown-Lone-Star
3rd Gear
the only way your gonna get that price is selling it exclusively in cali.

Old 09-08-2005, 10:18 PM
ScuderiaMini
6th Gear
I think he is very close on pricing and since I am not a buyer it is in my least interest to discuss if it is too high or if he could get what he asks. Wish you good luck, and great car BTW

Old 09-08-2005, 11:26 PM
choprpilot76
Neutral
Well that was just the starting price, I did state OBO, there is room for negotiations. I just lowered the price a little because I am new to the island and I thought the market was a little higher here for them. I know in CA that they go for a lot more. I know people on this website already have one, so, you are probably like me and get lots of looks and questions and interests in your MINI's. So, if you know of anyone who is interested you could tell them about mine. And yes, the "second baby" excuse is real. I am 6'2 and my daughter fits in the car seat behind the passenger side because my wife is short and can slide forward a lot more. I have tried with a seat behind mine, there just physically is not enough room, not even close, and when it comes to the safety of my family, I will not jeopardize that for any toy, no matter how much I love it. I just KBB it at $28,275. without the mods.

Take care all, very honest and up front replies

Daron

Old 09-09-2005, 09:24 AM
keikilee
5th Gear
Originally Posted by kaelaria
Not at that price!
whoa kaelaria...you're like a ray of sunshine here in the Hawaii forum! hey, hey...i'm kidding! but i really love your one-liners! crack me up every time!

Old 09-09-2005, 09:32 AM
keikilee
5th Gear
Originally Posted by choprpilot76
I just KBB it at $28,275. without the mods.
hahahaha kbb!!!! I'm trading my MINI in as soon as my new car arrives...and I already got a preliminary estimate from the dealership. $13.5 for my 2003 MC with CVT! Low end KBB is $16k!

Mods depreciate as does the rest of your car. So are you saying that the depreciated value of your mods is approximately $5k? I'm just asking...I really don't know anything about the value of your aftermarket parts....but I'm thinking that either you got like $10k slapped on there, or maybe your price is a little too high.

But hey...you gotta start the bidding somewhere, right?

good luck man...sorry you can't stick around the Hawaii MINI community.