Factory JCW Talk (2009+) Discussion of the factory-built 2nd Gen JCW MINI Cooper S, and all unique aspects of this trim.

Picked up my 2nd JCW today...MB/CR

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2011, 09:20 PM
Emann
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice looking ride. I definitely like the painted brake ducts. I actually think you live in my building since you're the only one with those painted.

Old 01-03-2011, 03:18 AM
BigMiniAl
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Emann
Nice looking ride. I definitely like the painted brake ducts. I actually think you live in my building since you're the only one with those painted.
Oh nice! I have only seen a couple of minis in our garage. Which one is yours?

Old 01-06-2011, 04:42 PM
Emann
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by BigMiniAl
Oh nice! I have only seen a couple of minis in our garage. Which one is yours?
I've got a CR JCW, but I'm on the top level of the garage, which is why you probably don't get a chance to see it. I think there's another clubman and a couple of other coopers. It's funny because I think you're the only mini that isn't Chili Red in our building. Either way, it's a sweet looking ride. I guess I'll see you around.

Old 01-06-2011, 08:30 PM
BigMiniAl
Former Vendor
I've got a CR JCW, but I'm on the top level of the garage, which is why you probably don't get a chance to see it. I think there's another clubman and a couple of other coopers. It's funny because I think you're the only mini that isn't Chili Red in our building. Either way, it's a sweet looking ride. I guess I'll see you around.
Yeah def sounds like the right building-8100? But how could I have missed another JCW? I do every now and then take a ride around the whole garage just to see some of the sick cars that the residents/pro athletes in our building have or may have gotten and I have never seen your car. My wife had one of the red justas on the second floor but it went back off lease the same day I picked up my JCW. I also had a BRG JCW up until April 2010 you might have seen. Missed it so much, had to order another one. Thanks for the compliments and def will see u around.

Old 01-08-2011, 01:02 PM
Emann
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by BigMiniAl
Yeah def sounds like the right building-8100? But how could I have missed another JCW? I do every now and then take a ride around the whole garage just to see some of the sick cars that the residents/pro athletes in our building have or may have gotten and I have never seen your car. My wife had one of the red justas on the second floor but it went back off lease the same day I picked up my JCW. I also had a BRG JCW up until April 2010 you might have seen. Missed it so much, had to order another one. Thanks for the compliments and def will see u around.
Yup, 8100. I always like to check out the other cars in the garage too. There's a sick, sick camaro on the lower level that I saw the other day.

Old 01-11-2011, 03:17 AM
BigMiniAl
Former Vendor
Yup, 8100. I always like to check out the other cars in the garage too. There's a sick, sick camaro on the lower level that I saw the other day.
I saw that, INSANE! Those wheels have to be like 28' or something. I spoke to onefish and sounds like the three of us are getting together soon.