Odenwald Tour No. 5

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 01:09 PM
Poppa Bear
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just a quick question for ya'll: What were the Germans in the Mini2 club using for their front marker lights? The bulbs had a blue element to them and I was intrigued by them. I've (finally) posted my Odenwald pictures, if ya'll've got the time. BTW, how many from the Odenwald are willing to make the trip to Mini United this year? Only a couple hours drive from Germany, right?!!?

Cheers!

Old 03-24-2007, 02:44 PM
RudyT
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Poppa Bear
Just a quick question for ya'll: What were the Germans in the Mini2 club using for their front marker lights? The bulbs had a blue element to them and I was intrigued by them. I've (finally) posted my Odenwald pictures, if ya'll've got the time. BTW, how many from the Odenwald are willing to make the trip to Mini United this year? Only a couple hours drive from Germany, right?!!?

Cheers!
Not sure about the lights... I have zenons which tend to give off a bluish color. I helped Uli, one of the members in MINI2 get over 100 of the angel eyes from Moss MINI that go around the front fog lights. That too might also be what you are reffering too.

Odenwald Pics will be posted in a the next few days. Just got back from Rome and things are HETIC right now. I was going to MINI United but right now things aren't looking so hot for me going. Its being held in Zandvoord, Near Amsterdam in the Nederlands. I HIGHLY recommmend going, if not, go for me at least.