Cooper Owners of Rural Nebraska (CORN) Cooper Owners of Rural Nebraska (C.O.R.N.) club forum.

Nice get together at Markel today.

Old 03-03-2007, 02:09 PM
Tourek SRT
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice get together at Markel today.

Just wanted to mention that it was a pretty cool gathering at the Markel store today. They seem like they have a pretty Mini-friendly environment. So kudos to the dealership and those that organized this event, as it was well orchestrated. Met a few people and although I don't remember anyone's name offhand, I'm sure I'll be seeing more of you in the future (specifically, on the 28th). Maybe then everyone's car will be some other color than "sodium chloride/calcium chloride white".

John

Old 03-03-2007, 05:37 PM
rosmakloma
4th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
...agreed.

Cool event, and just a blast talking with others just as 'Mini Crazed' (if not more so) than I am....and I don't even have mine yet! Looking forward to our next get together.

Mark

Old 03-03-2007, 08:08 PM
scarleTT o!cooper
Neutral
Markel Open House

It was nice to see so many MINIs in Omaha! We enjoyed the new dealership, and look forward to more MINI gatherings. Here are a few photos we took:

blueprinTT (Scott) and scarleTT o!cooper (Kristin)

Old 03-03-2007, 09:18 PM
ricky
2nd Gear
Zyamfier did all the rounding up of those MINI's in the parking lot. That was the most interesting part of the trip sliding in. Wanda and I had alot of fun coming with CORN to see the new Markel Dealership. See you soon on the next time.

Old 03-04-2007, 04:50 PM
Zyamfier
Coordinator :: Cooper Owners of Rural Nebraska (CORN)
Thanks all for showing up!

It was great to see everyone there. I just managed to get home. I stayed last night in Omaha. Getting out of my buddies neighborhood was almost as interesting as getting into the dealership yesterday.
Looking forward to the meeting on the Saturday the 31st with you all of you in Omaha. Clint will be organizing that one, not that I am not willing to help.
Russ had a sign-up sheet on the table by the elevator that he wanted us to put our name and email on but I guess some of you missed that. I intend to send email addresses I have to them. I hope that is OK. It will only be for promotional use. They will not be selling your address to spammers.
For now I am pretty worn our from my weekend. So I think I will take a short snooze. See you all again soon.
Jim

Old 03-04-2007, 08:30 PM
omahamom
Neutral
Sorry I missed the event at the dealership...pretty lame considering I live in Omaha! Snow and kids' activities kept me busy, but hope for other opportunities to meet everyone. Thanks for posting the pictures!

Stacey

Old 03-05-2007, 09:27 AM
swiftaw
2nd Gear
Old 03-05-2007, 10:01 AM
BWROOFCHEX
2nd Gear
nice pics Andy, there aren't any of you though, we miss you here in the North East !