All other MINI parts and items for Sale (archive) Archived - Everything for sale that is not a car or wheels and tires (but is MINI/Mini-related)

FS: Mini Fini (Sport Link) Tow Hitch & Ski/Snowboard Carrier

Old 10-26-2007, 03:30 PM
UFOpilot
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Mini Fini (Sport Link) Tow Hitch & Ski/Snowboard Carrier

I'm selling my Mini Fini (Sport Link) Tow Hitch & Ski/Snowboard Carrier. They both plug into the Mini Fini Sport Link bumper attachment available at Mini dealerships and online.
I've used them both a couple of times and have since sold my Mini. They are in great shape. I have sets of keys for both (The lock your snowboard/skis and also lock into the system)
I'm in Los Angeles (Studio City) and would rather do an in person transaction than trying to ship these bad boys.

Cost New $600 plus shipping and or tax

Selling both for $395.

Link to their website: http://www.minifini.com/Shop.aspx

Old 10-27-2007, 06:26 AM
asodestrom
6th Gear
Is the tow hitch a receiver or just the plain hitch?

Old 10-27-2007, 06:46 AM
UFOpilot
1st Gear
Hitch

Originally Posted by asodestrom
Is the tow hitch a receiver or just the plain hitch?
It's the all-in-one hitch with the 2" (interchangeable ball)
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]The Tow-Link™ is a light duty tow hitch which mounts in minutes to the Sport-Link™ adapter and is easily removed for storage. This class 1 light-duty hitch with a 150 lb. tongue weight is made of durable powder coated black steel and is capable of towing loads of up to 1400 pounds! A keyed lock secures it to the Sport-Link™. You can still access the hatch even when fully loaded. This incredible attachment allows you greater flexibility with your MINI. You will be able to safely tow your tires, small water craft, snowmobile, sports equipment, etc as long as it is under 1400 lbs. The choice of a 1-7/8" or 2” ball is available.[/FONT][/FONT]

It's the ones pictured below:

Snowboard/Ski Rack: [FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]TThe Snow-Link, Ski/Snowboard Carrier, is very “MINI” in design and is easily attached to the Sport-Link™ for trips to the slopes. Made of durable powder coated black steel it can carry 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards while still being able to access the hatch. The rack itself comes with two matched locks and two keys. One lock secures the rack to the Sport-Link™ Attachment. The second lock secures the main post in an upright position. Both locks come with weather-proof rubber caps.[/FONT][/FONT]

Attached Thumbnails FS: Mini Fini (Sport Link) Tow Hitch & Ski/Snowboard Carrier-towhitch.jpg   FS: Mini Fini (Sport Link) Tow Hitch & Ski/Snowboard Carrier-snowrack.jpg  

Last edited by UFOpilot; 10-27-2007 at 06:49 AM.
Old 10-27-2007, 07:13 AM
asodestrom
6th Gear
Thanks, but I need the receiver type.

Old 10-30-2007, 05:22 PM
UFOpilot
1st Gear
Mini Fini Tow Hitch and Skii/Snowboard Rack still available

Great system for anyone that needs it...

Originally Posted by UFOpilot
It's the all-in-one hitch with the 2" (interchangeable ball)
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]The Tow-Link™ is a light duty tow hitch which mounts in minutes to the Sport-Link™ adapter and is easily removed for storage. This class 1 light-duty hitch with a 150 lb. tongue weight is made of durable powder coated black steel and is capable of towing loads of up to 1400 pounds! A keyed lock secures it to the Sport-Link™. You can still access the hatch even when fully loaded. This incredible attachment allows you greater flexibility with your MINI. You will be able to safely tow your tires, small water craft, snowmobile, sports equipment, etc as long as it is under 1400 lbs. The choice of a 1-7/8" or 2” ball is available.[/FONT][/FONT]

It's the ones pictured below:

Snowboard/Ski Rack: [FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]TThe Snow-Link, Ski/Snowboard Carrier, is very “MINI” in design and is easily attached to the Sport-Link™ for trips to the slopes. Made of durable powder coated black steel it can carry 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards while still being able to access the hatch. The rack itself comes with two matched locks and two keys. One lock secures the rack to the Sport-Link™ Attachment. The second lock secures the main post in an upright position. Both locks come with weather-proof rubber caps.[/FONT][/FONT]

Old 11-03-2007, 03:55 PM
UFOpilot
1st Gear
Mini Ski/Snowboard Rack & Hitch Available

Awesome setup still available...

I'm selling my Mini Fini (Sport Link) Tow Hitch & Ski/Snowboard Carrier. They both plug into the Mini Fini Sport Link bumper attachment available at Mini dealerships and online.
I've used them both a couple of times and have since sold my Mini. They are in great shape. I have sets of keys for both (The lock your snowboard/skis and also lock into the system)
I'm in Los Angeles (Studio City) and would rather do an in person transaction than trying to ship these bad boys.

Selling both for $395.

Old 11-30-2007, 12:26 PM
UFOpilot
1st Gear
Mini Ski & Snowboard Rack and Tow Hitch Available!

Anyone interested?

Selling both for $395.

Old 02-14-2008, 09:18 AM
UFOpilot
1st Gear
Lesson in patience pays off

Finally sold the rack and hitch! Thanks to all that were interested.