5th Annual MINIs on the Dragon (May 3-6, 2007) The 5th Anniversary of the largest MINI event in the nation. Ready to take your turn trying to tame the Dragon?

HELP on DRAGON Registration

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 12:29 PM
wildhare
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HELP on DRAGON Registration

I am obviously a member - I have a user name and password.
So why can't I register for this event? Nothing is on my screen when I click on 'registration'.....HELP

Old 03-07-2007, 12:35 PM
Mishka
6th Gear
Have you tried registering HERE?

SB
6th Gear
The Register Today! shortcut only takes you to a description of the event and who is registered. You'll need to choose event planner to actually register. https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/motd-events

If that is the problem you are having?

bamatt
6th Gear
It is very confusing & there should be a link on the Event Planner page but there's not. Go to the NAM store & you can register from there

Old 03-07-2007, 12:38 PM
SB
6th Gear
Originally Posted by bamatt
It is very confusing & there should be a link on the Event Planner page but there's not. Go to the NAM store & you can register from there
oops, I thought there was a live link there for it.

Old 03-07-2007, 12:47 PM
bamatt
6th Gear
Originally Posted by SB
oops, I thought there was a live link there for it.
MBE someone should start a thread in the feedback forum & suggest that Mark link it
I would go do it but as you can see for some reason... while I am not too lazy to type my suggestion in this thread, for some strange reason I am too lazy to go to feedback & start a new thread

Old 03-07-2007, 12:55 PM
snooter
Mr. MOTD
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I just PM'd Mark about it.

Old 03-07-2007, 01:05 PM
Mark
North American Motoring :: Founder
Everyone...I was able to get everything into the store and "up" for registration but there were other elements that I didn't get done (ie - the registration description page, Dragon Banquet page, etc.). Now that I got some sleep last night I'm knocking these out today so that its more obvious on what to do. Thanks for your patience while I complete the entire turnup.

Regardless of not everything being launched I'm impressed there are nearly 250 already registered in just two days

Old 03-07-2007, 01:15 PM
SB
6th Gear
MBE someone should start a thread in the feedback forum & suggest that Mark link it
I would go do it but as you can see for some reason... while I am not too lazy to type my suggestion in this thread, for some strange reason I am too lazy to go to feedback & start a new thread
Posting a new thread can be harder than posting a comment. There is that whole thread topic thing to do.

Since that is cleared up. I have a question. Last year when you registered for an event, a check mark would be placed by your event. This time. There are check marks beside events I am not registered for. Is this normal or maybe the checks this year mean something different?

No rush. Just thought I would post the question since this thread is here.

Old 03-07-2007, 01:16 PM
wildhare
Neutral
Dragon Registration

Thanks for the help/info. I thought you had to register at a diff. place 'officially' before you could sign up for the 'dragon wheels' and 'driver seat'. I signed up for those 2 along with the Welcome Dinner, BBQ and Banquet. Looking forward to meeting lots and lots of nice people.

Old 03-07-2007, 01:35 PM
bamatt
6th Gear
Originally Posted by SB
Last year when you registered for an event, a check mark would be placed by your event. This time. There are check marks beside events I am not registered for. Is this normal or maybe the checks this year mean something different?

No rush. Just thought I would post the question since this thread is here.
I haven't registered for much yet & my event planner only shows checks by the 2 things that I have registered for

Old 03-07-2007, 02:42 PM
BoCRon
6th Gear
Mine shows check marks to events I haven't registered for as well.
Annette

Old 03-07-2007, 02:45 PM
MINIclo
7th Gear Gal
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Mark
Everyone...I was able to get everything into the store and "up" for registration but there were other elements that I didn't get done (ie - the registration description page, Dragon Banquet page, etc.). Now that I got some sleep last night I'm knocking these out today so that its more obvious on what to do. Thanks for your patience while I complete the entire turnup.

Regardless of not everything being launched I'm impressed there are nearly 250 already registered in just two days
Mark, I have a question: Because there was no blurb for the Dragon Banquet, I didn't purchase it with my registration. Will we be able to go back and purchase a ticket to an event if we want to add something, without having to buy another registration? Thanks.

Old 03-07-2007, 04:17 PM
PEP
Coordinator ::Bluegrass Minis
Originally Posted by BoCRon
Mine shows check marks to events I haven't registered for as well.
Annette
Originally Posted by MINIclo
Mark, I have a question: Because there was no blurb for the Dragon Banquet, I didn't purchase it with my registration. Will we be able to go back and purchase a ticket to an event if we want to add something, without having to buy another registration? Thanks.
I'm curious about these two as well. No big deal right now, though. It's only March. But I wish it were May.

Old 03-07-2007, 05:35 PM
Mark
Originally Posted by MINIclo
Yes...but I have to put something in place that will facilitate this. I'll post about this in the next couple of days once I have it in place. There will not be a need to purchase an additional registration but we will verify that you have one if/when a dinner is to be added to your order.

Thanks

Mark

Old 03-07-2007, 05:39 PM
Mark
I haven't registered for much yet & my event planner only shows checks by the 2 things that I have registered for

This is just a bug that I'll correct soon. I overhauled the way I'm handling registrations this year and not all the changes have been rolled out into the event planner so that it reflects what you've ordered.

Thanks

Mark

Old 03-07-2007, 05:50 PM
MINIclo
7th Gear Gal
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Mark
Yes...but I have to put something in place that will facilitate this. I'll post about this in the next couple of days once I have it in place. There will not be a need to purchase an additional registration but we will verify that you have one if/when a dinner is to be added to your order.

Thanks

Mark
Thanks, Mark! I appreciate it. The Dragon Banquet looks awesome!