Vendor Announcements Announcments from the Sponsors of North American Motoring. New products, test results, and more.

BMJ Morotsport is moving to Japan!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 02:37 PM
pfunk
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMJ Morotsport is moving to Japan!!

As some of you know already, Julia and I are moving back to Tokyo Japan this summer. After living in LA for 13 years, it wasn't an easy decision but we are very excited about the new chapter of our lives.

I have been bringing back JDM parts for the MINI for the last 12months or so now and has been really great experience. "Pink Part" the Engine Damper has been the most popular item and I am out of stock at this point. Even though I will not been driving a MINI for a while, I am planning to still offer my service from Tokyo. I will be able to still offer you some rare JDM parts for your MINI and I will also be able to act as an agent if you want to buy something from Japan.

We are very busy with the transition and I have to put the MINI stuff on the back burner for a while. Once I am settled, I will announce my presence again.

For the mean time please send me an email at minijdm@mac.com if you want to be informed about the cool parts I can get for you guys in the very near future.

Thank you!!

Masaki Toraiwa

PS I still have some stuff for sale. Price has been reduced. Please chek them out.

https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...ad.php?t=69128