Go Back  North American Motoring > MINIs in General > Site Feedback
Cannot create a new thread issue >

Cannot create a new thread issue

Site Feedback Open forum for discussion of this site. Post your kudos or criticism so that we can continually improve service to the new MINI community.

Old 07-31-2018, 05:16 AM
Whine not Walnuts
OVERDRIVE
Received 603 Likes on 541 Posts

A member, Bnourai, reached out to me with an issue as he was unable to create a new thread. He could post in an existing thread but the "New Thread" gui was not on his screen. I tried some stuff to see if I could fix the problem and when there was not luck I asked the IB Techies to look into the matter. They could only scratch their head.

So I came up with an idea, brilliant if it works, of banning him for a day to see if when I lift the ban anything will change. He is a good member and don't want people to think he pulled some shi_ here.

Old 07-31-2018, 07:45 AM
Sleeper1
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you very much. I just logged in to my iPad thinking there maybe something wrong with my Samsung tab..so under a deferent operating system I still don’t see the icon.
lol
ben

Old 08-03-2018, 09:51 PM
Minnie.the.Moocher
6th Gear
Received 354 Likes on 314 Posts
Problems

I can't seem to post in many threads anymore, nor can I send PM's. I've tried logging in and out and using different browsers. Yet I can post on this thread and some others. Very odd.

Seems like I can't post in threads that I started. Ok now I see that the thread I started got moved to Annoucements, so that probably explains it. Not sure about the pms, are they working but not showing that I sent them. My outbox shows zero sent items.

Last edited by Minnie.the.Moocher; 08-03-2018 at 11:30 PM.
Old 08-04-2018, 04:58 AM
Whine not Walnuts
OVERDRIVE
I will punt this up the line but normally it comes back down that it is a user issue.

Others having issues??????

Old 08-04-2018, 04:59 AM
Whine not Walnuts
OVERDRIVE
Originally Posted by Minnie.the.Moocher View Post
I can't seem to post in many threads anymore, nor can I send PM's. I've tried logging in and out and using different browsers. Yet I can post on this thread and some others. Very odd.

Seems like I can't post in threads that I started. Ok now I see that the thread I started got moved to Annoucements, so that probably explains it. Not sure about the pms, are they working but not showing that I sent them. My outbox shows zero sent items.
I got one from you and also sent you one back, did you get it?