Site Feedback Open forum for discussion of this site. Post your kudos or criticism so that we can continually improve service to the new MINI community.

Mods need help, I cannot post on any of my thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 01:15 AM
eclipsie
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mods need help, I cannot post on any of my thread

Mods need help, I cannot post on any of my thread or any other thread. When I post it always show

"eclipsie, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

This is my first post https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...aser-blue.html I also cannot post or communicate with others on my post.

I can only click on new post on 1st gear forum. I cannot get in to my private messages or view my profile. What is happen to my account? Please help me. Thank you.

Last edited by Motor On; 05-04-2010 at 09:28 AM.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:31 AM
Motor On
6th Gear
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
The system just caught your account thinking it was potentially spam so it withheld some of the privileges for a little while to make sure you weren't a computer bot spamming the forums.

I've told the computer you're human so you're all set, and removed your email from the post so the ones that comb the internet looking for email address to spam your inbox don't get you. Thanks for your patience.

Old 05-04-2010, 10:27 AM
eclipsie
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you very much Mods team!!! now I can post and reply on this community.