Sin City MINI Club (SCMC) The forum of the Sin City MINI Club. Visit the club site at www.SinCityMINIClub.com

Relocating

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2014, 03:28 PM
matthoef
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Relocating

Hey all, I'm relocating out to Vegas next week (well technically this Thursday) and I'm hoping to get involved with the Mini crowd out there. Are there any "normal" meets or anything?

Old 04-12-2014, 03:19 PM
matthoef
2nd Gear
Nothing? I've seen tons of nice Mini's out here since I got here. I guess if anyone is interested in meeting up or anything with a LV newbie, just message me.

Old 04-13-2014, 06:58 AM
Julie
2nd Gear
Hello there! Some of the Club is active on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/sincityminiclub

The regular Club website is www.SinCity.MINI.Club.com, and there is a link on the site for the event calendar which shows if and when things are happening.

I have finally gotten off the weekend schedule at my job, when much of the Club runs happen so my activity in the Club may increase. Hope to see you around

Old 04-13-2014, 08:08 PM
matthoef
2nd Gear
Yeah, I found the FB page yesterday after posting. I plan on joining the club ... just waiting for an actual address so I can pay the dues (hopefully that'll happen next week). I've seen quite a few nice MCS out here since I got here on Wednesday ... way more than I'd saw out on the East Coast the whole 2 yrs I was out there.

Old 04-23-2014, 06:02 AM
edgy
3rd Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Julie
Hello there! Some of the Club is active on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/sincityminiclub

The regular Club website is www.SinCity.MINI.Club.com, and there is a link on the site for the event calendar which shows if and when things are happening.

I have finally gotten off the weekend schedule at my job, when much of the Club runs happen so my activity in the Club may increase. Hope to see you around

Hi, I'm from Colorado and am heading back to Las Vegas in May for a short vacation - was looking here and hoping to find info on any events Sin City Mini Club was planning for May. The website you have posted above is not a good link because of all the periods in the url. I think you wanted to post www.sincityminiclub.com instead!

Looking to be back for the next AMVIV in 2015! Anything going on with your club between May 3 - 12 this year?