MINI Parts for Sale Search and shop for all your MINI parts here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

FS:: FS Valentine One Radar Detector

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2013, 03:19 PM
zippiwatches
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS Valentine One Radar Detector

Category: Navigation & Audio
Price: $200
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): R50, R52, R53, R55, R56, R57, R58, R59, R60
Location (Region): SouthEast
Item Condition: Used

Valentine One with windshield mount and coil cord. I have the original box with sun visor mount, and extra fuses, and extra suction cups replacements. I just checked the serial number on V1 Website it does recommend update since it is not a brand new unit. Now even though it is not a new unit it does not mean it does not work. It is simply not the newest model they sell with updates. Now with that said. I don't want to disclose the serial number to everyone in the entire world by posting it on this site. I lowered the price for quick sale. Now you will have guys argue it is only worth a certain amount on trade. But I am not trading it and you should not either. The unit works. If you want a brand new unit then V1 sells them everyday. I have priced it at below current market value. I have seen broken V1 sell for this amount. Now if you want to trade it in for a new unit then you can. Yes the new units which I own two of them have pop,euro,savy etc. But in the car you can not tell the difference since we don't live in Europe and most states don't have pop yet. Savvy is for V1 owners. But if you want those features yes they will update this unit at a cost. In fact we I ran the serial number it told me they would completely replace the entire unit with a brand new unit for 279.00 Now you can do a update anytime you want. This year next year or in the next 10 years. V1 are always available for update that set them apart from other radar detector who get outdated and you can not get them updated. So you have to make up your own mind. On the unit. Being a current V1 user and owner I have units with POP Euro Savvy etc and I can not tell any difference in performance. I use my detector all the time when I travel. Like with any product there is a learning curve. Once you see and know how these units works you will be protected. Read the comments about V1's That is why everyone wants one and willing to pay more than trade in value with the company that made it. Now we all know that V1 did not spend hundreds of dollars making these unit so getting a hundred and something dollars in trade for a product that probably cost 10 bucks to make is pretty good. Also since they are the best you don't have problems like with other detectors. But again. Make up your own mind. The unit is for sale. It is used. It works. If I don't get 200 for it I will be very surprised. If you want a new unit at a 100 bucks Good Luck. You have to pay for these units even when they are older units or even broken. The customer support is the best also. They get your units turned around quickly.

Attached Thumbnails FS Valentine One Radar Detector-img_0780.jpg  

Last edited by zippiwatches; 08-24-2013 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Lowering price and adding information
Old 08-24-2013, 05:02 PM
Saltysalt
6th Gear
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
im interested... PM incoming

Old 08-24-2013, 06:07 PM
ra2fanatic
6th Gear
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
The concealed display is $40 on valentine's website. It's best you provide the serial number too. Because if you sell it for $275 and then to update the firmware is over $200, then everyone might as well buy a new one.

Old 08-25-2013, 09:34 AM
zippiwatches
1st Gear
Valentine Radar Detector

Sold

Old 08-26-2013, 02:36 PM
zippiwatches
1st Gear
Sold it. Sorry guys Goes to show you that you don't know everything.

Old 08-26-2013, 03:51 PM
ra2fanatic
6th Gear
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Not, just whoever bought it was potentially an idiot for not asking for the serial number and probably bought an extremely outdated unit.

Old 08-26-2013, 04:08 PM
zippiwatches
1st Gear
You must realize your opinion is just that. Just because someone purchased an older unit does not make them a idiot. I have two other newer unit and this unit performed just as well. Don't have to get ugly. You don't even have the serial number to check so you don't have the facts. The unit was 3 years old but not a lot of mods in those years. Still a nice unit and will serve the new owner well.