Big Thumbs up to BR RACING

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 01:26 PM
racinbmw
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big Thumbs up to BR RACING

I got invited by a friend to go with him while he had work done on his car and we drove out to their location in Los Gatos. First of all let me tell you my impressions from a spectator, the owners are great people. Father and son team with plenty of experience with cars as they perform their own mechanical work on their personal track car, but also race professionally for Dinan and Evosport.
Anyways, they installed a X-brace, which involved a good deal of work as I was able to be there and watch as they did it. They also did a brake fluid flush and installed his SS brake lines very quickly. I've been there a few times since to confer with them about mods I was thinking about doing and what they would recommend in relation to the installs.
While I've stopped by I've seen them do Big Brake installs on M3s, MINI's, and Audis as well as brake lines of course and I had a chance to speak to the owners of the cars as to their experiences. They've been extremely happy in terms of cost of labor and ability to have a say in the install at the same time that the work is done.
I for one have been surprised at how cheap the labor has been and how great Bruce and Robb have been in taking care of installs and the cars they work on. They don’t treat you as a customer they treat you as a friend, and as if they knew you for a very long time. The other great thing is the relationships they have built over the years being in racing and all. They know the products and have tested first hand mostly all of them, and they can get a great deal of parts that I need and if they cannot source the part through themselves they know where to point me to that has the best deal.

So for anyone who is looking for a great shop for service or parts with great prices in the Bay Area, look up BR Racing located in Los Gatos. I truly have not seen another shop like them. They have a website now: http://www.brrperformance.com or feel free to contact them like I did at bracing@gmail.com
Just wanted to let those who don’t have large pocketbooks or that are on a budget of a solution that is aiding us.
Thanks

Old 04-05-2007, 01:30 PM
jimz68
6th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sounds good!
But when I click on their web address, it takes you to: http://www.stageonetuning.com/

Which appears to be a Miata tuning site. Hmmm...
Jim

Old 04-05-2007, 03:28 PM
racinbmw
3rd Gear
hmm really weird, go to brrperformance.com, check it out. It is nice. email them if you want at brracing@gmail.com

Old 04-07-2007, 06:03 PM
ka_ciao
4th Gear
http://brrperformance.com will get you there.