MINIs & Minis for Sale Need a Mini or a MINI? Want a Mini or a MINI? You're at the right place!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS:: 2011 MINI Cooper S w/ Upgrades + Extras

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2018, 10:51 AM
btc89
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 MINI Cooper S w/ Upgrades + Extras

Year: 2011
Make: MINI
Model: Hardtop
Price: $10000
Mileage: 75000
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast

For sale is my baby, a 2011 Mini Cooper S that I've spent a lot of money on (so you don't have to!)

This car has been treated like a (now retired) racehorse since I purchased it in 2013. I used the car for 4-5 track days between 2013 and 2015. During that time, the car was constantly in the shop for oil changes, brake fluid changes and other maintenance (I would run different oil/fluids for each event and then change back to road-going oil/fluids once the summer season was over). From 2016 until now, the car has largely gone undriven (~50 miles/month) while maintaining the service schedule.

The engine was disassembled and walnut-blasted in 2015 at approximately 65,000 miles. At the time, my plan was to keep this car for 20 years and I had read that having the dealer perform this service extends the upper limit of the engine's potential life.

The following upgrades are currently on the car:
  1. Upgraded Rear Sway Bar + Bushings
  2. Helix Intercooler
  3. RAM Air Intake
  4. Manic Mini Stage 1 ECU Tune (although I've left this in the "stock" map for all but the 60 minutes that the car has spent on track post-tune)
  5. Resonator delete
  6. Custom stripes on the hood
  7. Chrome trim delete (this is basically just fancy black tape I've put on the chrome trim. The trim has been protected from the elements for ~4 years)
  8. Wheel bolt kit (makes changing wheels by yourself remarkably easier)
  9. Front tow hook (so everyone at the gas station knows that you like to light money on fire at the racetrack on weekends)

The following upgrades come free with the car (seriously, get them out of my house):
  1. Wilwood 4-Piston Front Brake Kit (brackets, calipers, pads, lines, rotors)
  2. Spare Wilwood 4-Piston Calipers
  3. Original Sway Bar
  4. 2 17" OZ Alleggerita Anthracite wheels (These were my track wheels. Dealer damaged the other two during my last service)
  5. K&W Variant 2 Coilovers with Vorschlag Camber Plates (one strut has a broken seal, KW can repair at your expense)
  6. Tons of other small knick knacks that you'll probably end up telling me to just throw away
  7. Wheel spacers of varying thicknesses

The car has had one run-in with a curb (while wearing different wheels) but, if I were you, I'd pay more attention to the fact that it's seen about 8 hours of time on track in Driver's Ed events.

My wife is pregnant with a baby due in Feb'19 so I need to clear space in the house as well as the driveway.

Attached Thumbnails 2011 MINI Cooper S w/ Upgrades + Extras-screen-shot-2018-07-11-at-1.31.31-pm.png   2011 MINI Cooper S w/ Upgrades + Extras-screen-shot-2018-07-11-at-1.32.27-pm.png  
Old 07-12-2018, 04:57 PM
Gonzalo Sanchez
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi where is your location , I would like to see the car