MINI Collectibles Discuss new finds and organize trades of MINI collectibles.

MINIMini Toys - Diecast/Models/RC *Caution Lots of photos*

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 08:49 PM
MINIBee
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Me too! Me too! Thanks Smokey!

Originally Posted by BOBBIEJ
I received my package today From Smokey. He's DA MAN!!!! I got a Foxtons MINI. thanks, Smokey.

Old 08-13-2007, 09:19 PM
Smokey
6th Gear
Originally Posted by BOBBIEJ
I received my package today From Smokey. He's DA MAN!!!! I got a Foxtons MINI. thanks, Smokey.
Originally Posted by MINI_Bee
Me too! Me too! Thanks Smokey!
Glad to hear they made it so quick, I hope safe and sound too

I figured it was worth a shot, so I emailed the company asking how I could go about buying one of their diecast MINIs? After my email got passed around the company it finally reached a Marketing Assistant who replied with, "send me your mailing address."

2 days later I had 3 "Foxton's in a Box" on the front porch. Unfortunately they were all the same version, but hey they were free, including shipping.

I wonder if this will work with the fine folks at Tire Rack? Of course I'd need 4

You guys are very welcome, wish I could have gotten more

Old 08-16-2007, 03:20 PM
dragonflyer
6th Gear
Finally found one of these Classic Panel vans from Matchbox. Also picked up a cool 60's Batmobile

Picked them up at the Wallyworld in Frisco, CO during MITM.

Old 08-16-2007, 08:36 PM
Mishka
6th Gear
I like the Batmobile!

Old 08-16-2007, 09:11 PM
MINIBee
6th Gear
To the Wal Mart, Robin!

Originally Posted by dragonflyer
Finally found one of these Classic Panel vans from Matchbox. Also picked up a cool 60's Batmobile

Picked them up at the Wallyworld in Frisco, CO during MITM.

Old 08-20-2007, 08:41 AM
Mishka
6th Gear
Finally made it to Target: no chrome MINIs.

Sometimes it's aggravating living in the middle of nowhere.

Old 08-20-2007, 04:00 PM
MINIBee
6th Gear
Originally Posted by Mishka

I found one of the Austin Mini Vans today and since I don't collect Classics (I have to stop somewhere), it's yours! PM me your address.

Old 08-20-2007, 07:07 PM
Smokey
6th Gear

Yup pretty dry out there Hitting the road again tomorrow for a few days so I'll be hunting in different territory, maybe it'll be better!

I found one of the Austin Mini Vans today and since I don't collect Classics (I have to stop somewhere)
Huh ?? Why x 2?? What's all this about "Stopping and no Classics"

Old 08-20-2007, 07:39 PM
MINIBee
6th Gear
Originally Posted by Smokey
Huh ?? Why x 2?? What's all this about "Stopping and no Classics"
I'm not stopping, I'm just stopping at Classics. Collecting the new MINIs is enough to keep me busy and in the dog house with my wife!

Old 08-21-2007, 03:14 AM
Smokey
6th Gear
I'm not stopping, I'm just stopping at Classics. Collecting the new MINIs is enough to keep me busy and in the dog house with my wife!
I spend so much time there I've remodeled it. Looks rather nice with the LCD and Lazy Boy in it! I'll need to start installing more shelves out there too, got another shipment coming in.

Old 08-21-2007, 03:35 AM
MINIBee
6th Gear
I spend so much time there I've remodeled it. Looks rather nice with the LCD and Lazy Boy in it! I'll need to start installing more shelves out there too, got another shipment coming in.
You are hard core sir!

Old 08-21-2007, 07:02 AM
Mishka
6th Gear
I found one of the Austin Mini Vans today and since I don't collect Classics (I have to stop somewhere), it's yours! PM me your address.
Thanks, but I was able to find that one a week or so back. It's the Hot Wheels Chrome Mini that is eluding me. I thought about getting one off eBay, but when I saw one going for $13.00 I decided that wasn't a good idea.

Last edited by Mishka; 08-21-2007 at 07:07 AM.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:12 AM
Smokey
6th Gear
You are hard core sir!
Living on the edge, yup that's me!

Old 08-21-2007, 09:18 AM
Agro
Coordinator :: Sin City MINI Club & AMVIV
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It looks like the Austin Mini Vans have finally made it to Vegas. I found a pair in a Walmart over the weekend. Still no Super Chromes though. My wife is in Nebraska right now and will check a couple of Targets for me while she's there.

Old 08-21-2007, 03:24 PM
dragonflyer
6th Gear
It seems there is an abundance of the Classic Vans. I've now seen them at every stor I go to. Picked up 2 more for give away for our club evens.

Still have yet to fiund an 07 model MINI. I thin k pHotwheels make one.

Old 08-22-2007, 05:24 PM
PuppetMaster2u
4th Gear
Thanks Mishka! I got the keychain in the mail over the weekend - love it!

Old 08-22-2007, 08:36 PM
MINIBee
6th Gear
Rats! Sorry I misunderstood when I saw you asking for "chrome." I think this Matchbox is in the "metal" series. I didn't even realize you were asking about Hot Wheels and I bought a Matchbox! Man, I need to get some sleep.

Well, if anyone needs the Matchbox Morris delivery van I have one of those. I also have some Motor Max brand Classics in an Army green with black top. I found these at Dollar General 2 for $1. And they had some new MINIs in the same brand but different packaging for the same price. I got two BRG/W and two B/W of those. The two Classics are available for trade.

I wish I could find a source to get a bunch of the $.50 MINIs. Sunshine MINI's is planning to appear in holiday parades again this year and I would love to have a ton of cheap MINIs to give to kids along the parade route.

Thanks, but I was able to find that one a week or so back. It's the Hot Wheels Chrome Mini that is eluding me. I thought about getting one off eBay, but when I saw one going for $13.00 I decided that wasn't a good idea.

Last edited by MINIBee; 08-23-2007 at 05:16 AM.
Old 08-23-2007, 05:06 AM
dickdavid
6th Gear
...I also have some Motor Max brand Classics in an Army green with black top. I found these at Dollar General 2 for $1. And they had some new MINIs in the same brand but different packaging for the same price. I got two BRG/W and two B/W of those. The two Classics are available for trade...

I'll take these off your hands. I'll PM you later to work something out.

I wish I could find a source to get a bunch of the $.50 MINIs. Sunshine MINIds is planning to appear in holiday parades again this year and I would love to have a ton of cheap MINIs to give to kids along the parade route.
That would be an awesome idea.

Old 08-23-2007, 05:18 AM
MINIBee
6th Gear
What was I thinking? They cost me $1! Send me your address again and they're yours with my compliments.

Originally Posted by dickdavid
I'll take these off your hands. I'll PM you later to work something out.

Old 08-23-2007, 10:07 AM
Mishka
6th Gear
Well, if anyone needs the Matchbox Morris delivery van I have one of those. I also have some Motor Max brand Classics in an Army green with black top. I found these at Dollar General 2 for $1. And they had some new MINIs in the same brand but different packaging for the same price. I got two BRG/W and two B/W of those. The two Classics are available for trade.

I wish I could find a source to get a bunch of the $.50 MINIs. Sunshine MINI's is planning to appear in holiday parades again this year and I would love to have a ton of cheap MINIs to give to kids along the parade route.

I found some of those a couple of months ago, but there was only one of each. I got the green/black classic and they also had an off white one. My store didn't have the black and green new MINIs, but had a CR/W instead. What's weird is that I have two CR/W MINIs(one Corgi and one Maisto), but don't remember which one came from that store. I've been back several times and haven't seen any more MINIs since that trip, but I don't go to that store very often so it's possible I have just been missing them.

I guess if you want to try to load up on the $.50 Minis, all of us here could keep hitting the Dollar General stores in our area and buy out their supplies.

Old 08-27-2007, 11:21 AM
Smokey
6th Gear
Hey Gang,

Back from the roadtrip and although I had zero luck find the HotWheel "Chromies" I did have a few things waiting for me when I got home. Picked up another Foxton

It's a different version of the 02 release, I'm thinking that this one is the UK variant and the others are both US variations. The flames are different on the UK version and of course the wording and license plates are different. UK version is the one on the right.

There was a 07 version on eBay the other day, but someone went really large to win that.

Also picked up this ugly little thing the other day from a UK seller. It's all plastic without brand markings and I haven't figured out what to do with it yet or where to hide it

The seller also threw in this little wired job for free - The grandkids should love it

Old 08-27-2007, 01:28 PM
Mishka
6th Gear
Cool finds! I like the MINI limo.

I got the 317 Foxtons MINI off eBay recently for the incredibly high price of....

Are you ready for this?

$2.26

My wife was all set to give me some grief for buying it until she heard the price. She said for that much, SHE would have bought it.

Old 08-27-2007, 04:36 PM
MINIBee
6th Gear
Chris, you are killing me with those Foxtons! I only have two and if it weren't for you I would only have one! I found the 2007 version on eBay UK recently but the seller would not ship it to the U.S. So I bought a plane ticket to London and I'm gonna go get it.....I'm kidding! It's almost like, "Hey honey, you know that trip we wanted to take to Europe? I'm ready to go now."

Old 08-27-2007, 05:21 PM
Smokey
6th Gear
Cool finds! I like the MINI limo. I got the 317 Foxtons MINI off eBay recently for the incredibly high price of....
Are you ready for this?
$2.26
My wife was all set to give me some grief for buying it until she heard the price. She said for that much, SHE would have bought it.
I had that one on my watch list, Great Buy and Congrats I watch a lot of cars go by and wonder who's buying them, glad that you got it Mike!

I picked mine up for around the same price, GBP 0.99 of course shipping bumped it up a bit The seller charged GBP 10.00 and according to the postage label it actually cost GBP 11.20. She's yet to answer my email offering to take care of the extra. I've got a few more Corgi's coming, I've found a seller that doesn't try and jack the cost

Chris, you are killing me with those Foxtons! I only have two and if it weren't for you I would only have one! I found the 2007 version on eBay UK recently but the seller would not ship it to the U.S. So I bought a plane ticket to London and I'm gonna go get it.....I'm kidding! It's almost like, "Hey honey, you know that trip we wanted to take to Europe? I'm ready to go now."
Don't do it Jack! She'll see right through it and know the only reason you went, was to toy shop I speak from experience here, I get that question all the time! "Did we come here to look at HotWheels?" Of course it's only at Target...........

Old 08-27-2007, 06:13 PM
dickdavid
6th Gear
...I speak from experience here, I get that question all the time! "Did we come here to look at HotWheels?" Of course it's only at Target...........
I guess I'm pretty lucky having two small kiddos. Every time we walk into a Walmart or Target, within 2 minutes, they're asking to go to the toy section. They're very persuasive.

Quick Reply: MINIMini Toys - Diecast/Models/RC *Caution Lots of photos*