MINI Collectibles Discuss new finds and organize trades of MINI collectibles.

Show off your Motoring Badge Collection...

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 01:11 PM
DVLMINI
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here's the link to the MotorSwag Grille Badge design contest. Spread the word?

https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...66#post1570966

Old 06-12-2007, 02:24 PM
Trinity07
6th Gear
The Welsh Dragon in silver/black (and more!) would make a nice shirt *hint*

Old 06-12-2007, 06:49 PM
Gabe
6th Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Trinity07
The Welsh Dragon in silver/black (and more!) would make a nice shirt *hint*

I agree

Old 06-13-2007, 03:58 AM
Jeremy1026
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I'm still waiting on mine to come :(. Its been 16 days since I ordered.

Old 06-13-2007, 04:47 AM
dickdavid
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Jeremy1026
Which ones did you order? According to MF, there were a couple of options that were back ordered. That may be the reason.

I'm not trying to make excuses for MB - just trying to help you figure it out. What contact info did you use to get in touch with them?

Old 06-13-2007, 04:57 AM
Jeremy1026
Originally Posted by dickdavid
Which ones did you order? According to MF, there were a couple of options that were back ordered. That may be the reason.

I'm not trying to make excuses for MB - just trying to help you figure it out. What contact info did you use to get in touch with them?
Silver Bulldog on black background and Green UJ. I emailed todd@toddsmods.com.

Old 06-13-2007, 05:55 AM
DVLMINI
Former Vendor
Todd's a busy guy,
I'm sure you'll get an email as soon as Gabe sees your post.

Old 06-13-2007, 06:29 AM
dickdavid
6th Gear
Silver Bulldog on black background and Green UJ. I emailed todd@toddsmods.com.
That blows my theory, unless the reason they were out of stock on MOTD/MINI UNITED badges was because they were out of the Metallic material. I can speculate all day, but in the end, it may just be lost in the mail. Either way, I'm sure you'll get it resolved.

Old 06-13-2007, 06:37 AM
MINInurse
Nationally Known Nurse
We just ordered more to add to our collection of 14. Just added 6 more! My fridge is filling up! (I change them on the car about every other day) I LOVE them! I can't wait to see what Gabe and Todd will come up with next!

Old 06-13-2007, 12:12 PM
Jeremy1026
Originally Posted by MININurse
We just ordered more to add to our collection of 14. Just added 6 more! My fridge is filling up! (I change them on the car about every other day) I LOVE them! I can't wait to see what Gabe and Todd will come up with next!
Can you shoot me a PM when yours come, in case mine arn't here before yours, I'll know that MB.com has had activity.

Old 06-13-2007, 12:31 PM
DVLMINI
Former Vendor
The "other" grille badge guy

While I agree that Todd and Gabe have some great stuff, I hope you find something in my new collection, that you like. Hopefully, the boys won't mind a little friendly competition. There are about 9 different exhausts out there and

Take a peek here . All of our samples are finished and they look great!
Multi pack pricing for 6 badges will go up tonight. and tons more designs on the way...
Cheers!

Jeff

Last edited by DVLMINI; 06-16-2007 at 12:02 AM.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:37 PM
Gabe
6th Gear
Yes we were out of the metallic material for a short time. However I'm still concerned about the delay so I've forwarded this onto Todd - he'll be looking into it later in the day. Unfortunately the USPS (while good) isn't perfect. Please let us know if it arrives in the meantime by the contact link on MotoringFile or by emailing Todd directly.

Funny you should mention that! We have something coming up that I think you'll love... can't wait to show you

Originally Posted by DVLMINI
While I agree that Todd and Gabe have some great stuff, I hope you find something in my new collection, that you like. Hopefully, the boys won't mind a little friendly competition.Jeff
Not at all - Best of luck w/your contest!

Last edited by Gabe; 06-13-2007 at 01:39 PM.
Old 06-13-2007, 03:52 PM
toddsmods
Neutral
Jeremy - I e-mailed you back and another order is on the way.

Seems since the post office upped postal rates *and* changed classifications in mid May, they've returned to their "old" ways of losing mail. We had gone about two months withot a lost shipment but it's happened twice in the last month. That's no consolation to those with lost orders but I'll always make it right.

With almost 5,000 badges shipped so far, we've lost a few in the mail but I'll always get them to you.

Cheers.

Todd

Old 06-13-2007, 06:30 PM
MiniMac2005
6th Gear
Originally Posted by Gabe
Funny you should mention that! We have something coming up that I think you'll love... can't wait to show you
ooohhhh... I was just about to order a few more today... now I'll have to wait a bit. thanks Gabe

Originally Posted by toddsmods
We had gone about two months withot a lost shipment but it's happened twice in the last month. That's no consolation to those with lost orders but I'll always make it right.

With almost 5,000 badges shipped so far, we've lost a few in the mail but I'll always get them to you.
Keep up the good work Todd My 4th (or 5th ) order will be coming soon

Old 06-13-2007, 07:13 PM
MINInurse
Nationally Known Nurse

I can't WAIT! I just love them so much! Both Jay and I have two holders on our babies and I get lots and lots of compliments
no worries, I know you guys are good for your product and I will patiently wait for my metalic ones (since that is just about all I bought this time round!)

Old 06-13-2007, 08:18 PM
DVLMINI
Former Vendor
Yes we were out of the metallic material for a short time. However I'm still concerned about the delay so I've forwarded this onto Todd - he'll be looking into it later in the day. Unfortunately the USPS (while good) isn't perfect. Please let us know if it arrives in the meantime by the contact link on MotoringFile or by emailing Todd directly.

Not at all - Best of luck w/your contest!

See, that's what I love about Gabe--He's a true gentleman. And darn knowledgeable too. Looks murky over there in the contest, though...yikes!

Old 06-14-2007, 04:46 AM
Jeremy1026
Originally Posted by toddsmods
Jeremy - I e-mailed you back and another order is on the way.

Seems since the post office upped postal rates *and* changed classifications in mid May, they've returned to their "old" ways of losing mail. We had gone about two months withot a lost shipment but it's happened twice in the last month. That's no consolation to those with lost orders but I'll always make it right.

Cheers.

Todd
Thanks a bunch Todd! You guys are great!

Old 06-14-2007, 08:15 AM
Crashton
6th Gear
Hey Todd, I have solved your missing badge puzzle. They are on the Postal trucks here in Hooterville.

Old 06-14-2007, 08:26 AM
Jeremy1026
Originally Posted by Crashton
Hey Todd, I have solved your missing badge puzzle. They are on the Postal trucks here in Hooterville.
Well, now we are cracking things down! If you see my badges can you forward them to me

Old 06-14-2007, 08:38 AM
dickdavid
6th Gear
Originally Posted by Crashton
LOL!!

Old 06-14-2007, 08:44 AM
Jeremy1026
LOL!!

I SEE MINE!!! QUICK! STOP THAT TRUCK!

Old 06-14-2007, 03:20 PM
Jpolson
3rd Gear
Hey now take it easy, It would boggle your mind how much mail/packages we handle a day

Old 06-14-2007, 03:22 PM
DVLMINI
Former Vendor
LOL!!

Oh that's brilliant! Thanks for the laugh!

Old 06-14-2007, 04:01 PM
dickdavid
6th Gear
Originally Posted by Jpolson
Hey now take it easy, It would boggle your mind how much mail/packages we handle a day
I have nothing but respect for the folks who work for the post office. I've come to the realization that the long lines are not because of the postal workers, but from the idiot customers in front of me. It amazes me how many folks bring stuff to ship that isn't even packed and they're not sure of the destination.

That being said, This last Thursday, I just got a check from a group buy that I did, back in October of 06. The check and envelope were both date stamped October 24, 2006. Can anybody tell me why it took them 7 months to deliver it?

Old 06-14-2007, 04:45 PM
Jpolson
3rd Gear
I have nothing but respect for the folks who work for the post office. I've come to the realization that the long lines are not because of the postal workers, but from the idiot customers in front of me. It amazes me how many folks bring stuff to ship that isn't even packed and they're not sure of the destination.

That being said, This last Thursday, I just got a check from a group buy that I did, back in October of 06. The check and envelope were both date stamped October 24, 2006. Can anybody tell me why it took them 7 months to deliver it?

I really hate to take this off-topic, but I would have to say 75% chance is that the letter was stuck or left in a empty tub and then said tub was put in storage and then i guess found. I about a year ago in Omaha around Christmas time a tub was mistakely put in a container of emply equipment. Customers then complained that their Christmas letters were not delivered. The postmaster then made workers scour the plan and about a week after they started looking they found them in emply equipment storage. the letters made it to their destination about a month after christmas. The other 25% is it got stuck or fell behind sorting equipment. So yes things happen and trust me they have tons of rules to prevent stuff like this but we all know acidents happen.

Now about your packages, do you use deliver confirmation? that would cut down dramaticly on "lost" packages. Also you dont have to go to the P.O. to ship those packages your carrier will gladly pick them up when he/she normally delivers.

Hope this helps.

-Now back to badges, I plan on getting some, What is the selection going to be like at MITM?

Quick Reply: Show off your Motoring Badge Collection...