Milwaukee MINIs The Milwaukee MINIs Forum. Visit our club site at www.milwaukeeminis.com

MRAZ IMPORTS ROCKS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 08:36 PM
Lilminigrl21
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MRAZ IMPORTS ROCKS!!!

Hello everyone in the Milwaukee MINI area!!!

I just wanted to tell anyone in the area who is looking for a place to take their MINI to, other than the dealership to have work done I recommend MRAZ IMPORTS. They are located on Capitol Drive in Brookfield. The service is amazing and the people are awesome

Last week my MINI and I got into a collision with a stray iceberg in the middle of an intersection (we're trying to go after the city for this wish us luck!) This iceberg ripped apart the underbody of my little MINI. It destroyed the wheel, damaged the tire rods, and suspension, destroyed the radiator, engine mounts, and more. My poor car was a mess. I was recommended by a friend to have my car towed to MRAZ to have them take a look at it.

They helped me out with the insurance company, as I have never made a claim on my auto insurance, and they fixed up my car very quickly. I just got my car back today, and it actually feels like a brand new MINI now!!

I have mods on my car and they were willing to work on it even with them, in fact they said they would lend me a hand when I get my pulley if need be .

I just wanted to let everyone in the area know there is an alternative to the dealership, and the price of the work is exteremly lower. They even will do oil changes and routine maintenece if your MINI is out of warranty like mine is.

I thought I would post this, because when this incident happened I didn't know where to take my car. I knew I didn't want to take it to the dealer, because the repairs would have been costly, and I probably would have been without my vehicle for much longer, and I know there are some MINI shops around, but most of them are outside of the Milwaukee area (and when you gotta tow your MINI every mile counts!!!)

Just wanted to share my great experience with everyone, and hopefully give some MINI owners out there another alternative to the dealership

Old 03-18-2009, 10:02 PM
mauberley
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've only had a wheel/tire swap done there but it was a very positive experience. Also have a co-worker that takes his BMW there; no complaints. Glad to hear your feedback--always good to have options...