Midwest Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, and Kansas

Chicago Spring Fever MINI Drive Ideas...

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2003, 05:55 PM
Gabe
6th Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
All the Chicago people in the house,

There's been an active discussion on my site in regards to where our next drive should be. You may want to check it out
null]here[/URL].

A couple of people had mentioned wanting to do something that originated or ended in the city. Is there still interested for this?

As it stands now the best/most consistent date and drive posted so far is Krispy Kreme at Gurnee, to the Jelly Belly Factory on Hwy 31. While this sounds great to me I want to make sure we're being fair to our friends in the city and give them a chance to host an event. Does anyone want to chime in with ideas or should we just run with this one for now and plan something for the city next time? It would probably be a good idea if we came to a consensus this week.

As always any input is appreciated

Old 02-10-2003, 05:58 PM
Gabe
6th Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Here's that URL of the discussion on my site: http://www.bridger.us/mini/?Y=2003&M...MINIDriveIdeas

All the Chicago people in the house,
>>
>>There's been an active discussion on my site in regards to where our next drive should be. You may want to check it out
>>null]here[/URL].
>>
>>A couple of people had mentioned wanting to do something that originated or ended in the city. Is there still interested for this?
>>
>>As it stands now the best/most consistent date and drive posted so far is Krispy Kreme at Gurnee, to the Jelly Belly Factory on Hwy 31. While this sounds great to me I want to make sure we're being fair to our friends in the city and give them a chance to host an event. Does anyone want to chime in with ideas or should we just run with this one for now and plan something for the city next time? It would probably be a good idea if we came to a consensus this week.
>>
>>As always any input is appreciated
>>
>>
>>