MidCal MINIs MidCal MINIs...filling the MINI void between Northern and Southern California. Visit the club site at midcalminis.com

New here

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 01:20 AM
codyrx
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New here

Hi, I'm Cody I just got a MidCalMinis card on my mini today! I have an 07 Mini S auto I've been having a few problems with it since I bought it in January. I think it might be a lemon but everything is under warranty and I've been taking it up to Eastbay mini. Most of it is fine seems like just some electrical problems but I still love my car! And thanks for the card whoever put it on my window!

Old 04-14-2011, 07:52 AM
oldsbear
6th Gear
Welcome to the site

Old 04-15-2011, 04:18 AM
Tron Chief
6th Gear
Originally Posted by codyrx
Hi, I'm Cody I just got a MidCalMinis card on my mini today! I have an 07 Mini S auto I've been having a few problems with it since I bought it in January. I think it might be a lemon but everything is under warranty and I've been taking it up to Eastbay mini. Most of it is fine seems like just some electrical problems but I still love my car! And thanks for the card whoever put it on my window!
If you're not busy tonight here is where we will be at. Bring the car and come on over for a great evening.

Originally Posted by MINIEOR
Hey All,
With some help we have set up the meeting for this month! Please note the new location!!

MidCal MINI's Monthly Meeting:

When: Friday, April 15 at 6:00pm

Where: Me N Eds Victory Grill - 4010 N Cedar Ave # F, Fresno
Directions: 168 East to the Shields Ave exit. Make a left on Shields Ave. Then take your First right on to Cedar. Travel 0.7 miles and Victory Grill will be on your right side.

Parking: After you turn into the main drive way turn left to the parking lot area (Me N Eds on your left and Yosemite Falls on your right. We will park along the very back row as this location does get very busy as the night goes on.

Tina
MINI EOR
Followed by an even better time of one of my favorite runs

Originally Posted by MINIEOR
Hey all,
It is time again for the Jamestown run!!!!!!! We are changing it up a little this year! I need suggestions for places to have lunch!!!

When: Saturday, April 16th (if weather permits)

We will meet at Starbuck's on 41 and Shaw around 8:15 and depart at 8:30 AM SHARP! We will make a quick stop in Oakhurst at the Raley's parking lot to meet anyone from the northern area (approx arrival 9:20 and depart 9:35). Then head out 49 to Columbia for Lunch at the Peppery Columbia is approximately 127 miles from Fresno and the estimated time for this run is about 3 hours one way.

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=37....0~&FORM=LMLTCC

This is my favorite run so I truly hope that all of you can attend! :D
Please RSVP for everyone in your party, due to I need to have a accurate head count for lunch and the train ride. Also please be sure to let me know if you are join us for lunch but will not be joining us for the train ride. I am looking at the 3:00 or 4:00 train ride.

Please check your emails from MidCal as there is more information in those!!!

Thanks,
Tina:D

Old 04-15-2011, 08:44 AM
codyrx
Neutral
Darn sounds awesome but I will be at work.