MidCal MINIs MidCal MINIs...filling the MINI void between Northern and Southern California. Visit the club site at midcalminis.com

Hello There

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 11:14 PM
RokNRoll
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello There

Just got my new Mini S on Saturday. Lovin' it...only problem is getting sore from kicking myself for waiting so long. I've been checking out these forums as part of my research while car shopping, so now that I am officially a Mini owner...thought I'd stop by and say "Hi!". Now I need to check out that local mini shop.
-Randy S.

Old 05-09-2011, 12:20 AM
cmt52663
6th Gear
Received 293 Likes on 222 Posts
Well howdy!

Quit kicking yerself - 'tis bad for car control, and you might get your tootsie stuck...

Kind regards,

Charlie

Old 05-09-2011, 04:16 AM
Tron Chief
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RokNRoll
Just got my new Mini S on Saturday. Lovin' it...only problem is getting sore from kicking myself for waiting so long. I've been checking out these forums as part of my research while car shopping, so now that I am officially a Mini owner...thought I'd stop by and say "Hi!". Now I need to check out that local mini shop.
-Randy S.
"Welcome to the group We're having a pot luck/get together this Saturday starting at noon. Here is a link to the information from another MINI web forum

MidCal MINIs Meeting

Potluck at Custom Mini Shop

When: Saturday, May 14 (YES Saturday)
Time: 12:00PM (Lunch time)
Location/ Direction: custom mini shop 3439 W. Holland Ave., Fresno, CA 93722. 559-320-0004

If you are not a cook or if you have something laying around your house that does not match your car color, NO Problem! Bring whatever you can!!! This is just a rough guideline, just in case you don’t know what to bring!!
If your car is:
Red, Orange, White or Yellow - Sides or Salads
Silver (dark or light), Black - Dessert
Green, Blue (all) or Brown - Refreshments (water, sodas, teas and so on)
Please remember the heat for perishables!!!

For all cars this is a BYOB event, don’t forget!!!!

Please RSVP so that we can get enough hamburgers and chicken.

Please note that the meeting has been moved due to AMVIV!!

Open to all MINI owners friends and family. It's a great chance to see what modifications some have done to their cars. Hope to see you there.

John aka Tron Chief