Michigan MINI Motor Club The Michigan MINI Motor Club forum. Visit our club site at www.michiganmini.org

Who is Attending Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit August 21st??

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 09:44 AM
cincycoopers
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who is Attending Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit August 21st??

hi All,

I you havent heard of it the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit its an excellant car event. I went last year with friends and had a great time.

Anyway, Woodward Ave is a very long, wide street just north of Detroit that once a year people come from miles around in muscle cars, exotic, customs and anything in between and park for miles and miles along the side of the road and in parking lots or just cruise up and down the strip.

The cool part about it is that everyone there is into cars and doesnt care what you drive so u will even see people driving their hoopdee's; i drove a beat up 95 accord which i got rid of when i bought my mini.

I will be driving my 02 Cooper S there this year to take part and was curious is anyone else would be attending as it would real cool to cruise with some other mini's. I am excited to get back cuz i did the 15% pulley, open intake and ignition to name a few things and its complete ahead of the cruise so i can show it off .

Heres the website: http://www.woodwarddreamcruise.com/Home.aspx

Let me know!

Old 08-13-2010, 09:48 AM
cincycoopers
1st Gear
cool stat - their website estimated that the dream cruise had 30,000 cars who up last year! very cool

Old 08-16-2012, 02:43 PM
Yousif Sulayman
1st Gear
Originally Posted by cincycoopers
hi All,

I you havent heard of it the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit its an excellant car event. I went last year with friends and had a great time.

Anyway, Woodward Ave is a very long, wide street just north of Detroit that once a year people come from miles around in muscle cars, exotic, customs and anything in between and park for miles and miles along the side of the road and in parking lots or just cruise up and down the strip.

The cool part about it is that everyone there is into cars and doesnt care what you drive so u will even see people driving their hoopdee's; i drove a beat up 95 accord which i got rid of when i bought my mini.

I will be driving my 02 Cooper S there this year to take part and was curious is anyone else would be attending as it would real cool to cruise with some other mini's. I am excited to get back cuz i did the 15% pulley, open intake and ignition to name a few things and its complete ahead of the cruise so i can show it off .

Heres the website: http://www.woodwarddreamcruise.com/Home.aspx

Let me know!
there was a meeting last week i think where a bunch of minis cruised down woodward, im sure they had good time but i didnt go. i might go to the cruise if my buddy is not working that day.

Old 08-16-2012, 03:25 PM
Detroit Tuned
Vendor - 15 Years
Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts
I'll be there!! !t's just around the corner for me.

Old 08-16-2012, 06:28 PM
fastautoxmini
3rd Gear
I will be there as well. This is my first year attending. Driving in from Pittsburgh to attend!

Old 08-15-2013, 08:57 AM
bateater
2nd Gear
Live right off of it so I will definitely be going!