Massachusetts Motoring Club An owners club for residents of Massachusetts and neighboring states to promote communication with other members via its on-line forum and to encourage the organization of motoring events. Visit our club site at www.massmotoringclub.com

calling out ct/ri Umw ultimate mass weekend, mass vs the world comptetion and cruise

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 06:40 PM
slowboyy
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
calling out ct/ri Umw ultimate mass weekend, mass vs the world comptetion and cruise

from the looks of it this gonna be a wild 2010, i been talking to a few people who will be coming hard this summer. i would like to organize a weekend strictly devoted to the lifestyle and culture of our sport.

i would like to do it mid july starting on a friday or saturday and ending the weekend with a cruise at a beach somewhere.

so im calling out ct and ri tuners to this event. i talked to bruce at ifo. but will like to see at least 20 cars from both states. to come down to new england dragway and run what you bring weather it be all motor,full boost setups or dd. the date is august 6,2010 and it will take place later on in the day. because we will have the track to ourselves. i would like for every racer to put $100 in the pot and at the end whoever wins takes the jar home. if you have some ideas or interested feel free to pm me or call/text 8572417105 and my name is slow. and i have this posted on a few other forums also.