Mad City MINI Mini and MINI enthusiasts in the Madison,WI area

Anyone for Port Fish Day - Parade and Car show

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 07:19 AM
pm-belgium
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone for Port Fish Day - Parade and Car show

Held annually in picturesque Port Washington, Wisconsin, Port Fish Day is the world's largest one-day Fish Fry. Featuring Music, Food, Fireworks and numerous family-friendly activities, Port Fish Day is a tradition you simply must experience.

http://www.portfishday.com/

Hello all;

There's a Parade and Car Show. Perhaps there might be some interest in participating in this event. It's a beautiful area, the park is great and would be a wonderful Saturday Adventure for Milwaukee, Madison and Chicago Minis to participate.

If we get enough Mini's, i.e. a minimum of 6, they will set up a "special class" in the car show just for us. They can't guarantee that we'd all be parked together, but if we showed up as a group to the car show, it's likely we'd be in a group.

I'm in contact with the organizers to get further information.

Please let me know your interest?

Old 05-15-2009, 02:56 AM
MadisonKobalt
2nd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Melissa or Drew,
We cannot attend or lead a group to the event, due to participating in a wedding the weekend of July 18/19. Feel free if you want to organize the event for MadCityMINI and add it to the calendar.
MadisonKobalt

Old 06-04-2009, 06:18 AM
pm-belgium
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello all;

Just a reminder time is slipping by rapidly and it's FINALLY Summer !!! Let me know if you're interested, we now have 3 hoping for 6-10. It's a fun time in a quaint port town with a beautiful park that overlooks Lake Michigan. Lots of good Fish and Chips, too!!

Please see the "first" post at https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/milwaukee-minis/168923-anyone-for-port-fish-day-parade-and-car-show.html for the current list of Mini participant