Houston MINI Motoring Society The forum of Houston MINI Motoring Society. We are the club to join if you love MINIs or Minis and live in the Houston area whether you own one or not! Visit our club site at www.hmms.org

Rate the dealer!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 08:55 PM
chewbakkah
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so had a flat on the fun drive, was close to motw so went there, it was like 2 on a saturday, pretty much on the dot, their service department was closed at 2, their service manager however was still there, but wouldn't go change my tire himself, seems he wanted to go home, don't blame him, he did help me with the number to the warranty company but that still left me pretty stranded as i didn't have the money to front the warranty repair at discount tire. so i called momentum and they said they were open till 4, so i drove the 50 miles on a flat run-flat which mind you is unnerving at best. no questions asked when i got there, they took my keys before i even got to the door and changed my TIRES*.

I HAVE TO SAY MOMENTUM WILL GET MY SERVICE HANDS DOWN WHEN BUYING A CAR FROM NOW ON. (that is if they have what i want on the lot, next car may be a vette)

*if you're reading this you're smart, yes i said tires as in plural, they replaced 3 tires for me because they were getting low on tread in the rear, no charge because it was covered by warranty, well kinda covered, but i paid nothing, they didn't even tell me about the two rear they changed, just changed them and i noticed later.

Last edited by chewbakkah; 04-07-2009 at 09:02 PM.