Hawaii MINI Motoring Club The forum of the Hawaii MINI Motoring Club. Visit the club site at www.HawaiiMINIClub.org

[Oahu] Where'd you get....

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 09:14 PM
abuzavi
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
[Oahu] Where'd you get....

I promised a couple of you a few links, after coffee this AM. Here they are.

Flaming shifter ****. I can't see having anything else, but that's just me.

Police Interceptor badge. Easy to order.

I love my Euro parcel shelf. If you've got an R53 or other pre-07 Mini, you may be able to dig one up. Part numbers are here. It's an easy DIY project. Great places to stash the sunglasses or spare ammo.

I also have the M7 USS -- I got it from the guys in Fresno, Custom Mini Shop. Easy to install yourself, BEST if you have someone there who has done it before. I'm pretty sure I got my Alta 15% from them, too.

Nordschleife at the Nürburgring sticker and t-shirt available here. Take-out only. And if you've never seen the 'Ring, well, I'll offer up two videos. Below is a YouTube one, and here's one that I have secretly hidden on my own server. It's Rob (91Eunos) driving -- he's a regular there -- and Henry (WP4LDU) filming.

Same goes for the Dragon accessories (video is here -- right-click and save-as).

Autobahn stickers are available for pick up in a number of countries -- Switzerland and Austria, to name two.

Last edited by abuzavi; 10-19-2008 at 09:23 PM.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:12 PM
minihune
OVERDRIVE - Racing Champion
Received 67 Likes on 65 Posts
Nice video with Rob (91Eunos)

How did you arrange to have him drive?

Doesn't that make you inspired to drive at autocross?

Maybe when you return.

You can always come by on Nov 2 to watch us.

If you stay until the end you can ride along if you have closed toe shoes and a helmet.

Old 10-21-2008, 09:25 PM
abuzavi
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Oh, he too us all out, one on one, to orient us to the track. The track has markers on every turn -- when the turn the turn, where to start the turn, and where the inside point of the turn is. Makes all the difference, knowing those.

02 NOV we'll all be (family and Mini) on Maui, driving around there a bit. When I get back, for sure.