General MINI Talk Shared experiences, motoring minutes, and other general MINI-related discussion that applies to all MINIs, regardless of model, year or trim.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shout Out to Mario (Kart) Palza; and G3 Automotive Solutions

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2018, 08:12 AM
E-ROXSPIN
1st Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Shout Out to Mario (Kart) Palza; and G3 Automotive Solutions

What's up NAM...

Been a while since I last posted. I've been dealing with a damaged Block due to a Mainstream vendor forgetting to replace my Oil Filter (Firestone ); Enough said on that. Well, a New Block; Pistons; and a rebuild, Courtesy of G3 (Chris Gerber); and Heisenberg is soon to be back on the road. I Cannot express how lucky we North Carolinians are to have Chris @ "G3 Automotive Solutions"; at our beacon call. He stands by his word, and delivers nothing but the best service one could ask for. Five Star service at it's best; Thanks Brother...

As for Mario Palza, AKA Mario Kart; where do I start. Mario is a true Gent. I became one of his earlier costumers back when the JB+ had first been released. I asked for advice; and ended up opting for his DP. I promise this was the best decision I made for my MINI. I did not just gain a quality part for Heisenberg; Performance gains; awesome sound; Etc... I gained a mentor and a fellow Motoring friend. M Quebed LLC. has always been on point for the MINI Community. He has even evolved, so to support all 3 generations; not many companies can say that. The quality of the equipment, cannot be compared to the quality customer service that comes along with it.

Mario is an IM away; and actually responds immediately. For example, My Mechanic; Chris G. found some issues w/my DP and Turbo. I contacted Mario; and within hours my new DP is being shipped out; at a price to die for. I Bought Mario's DP over 4 years ago; I don't know of any business that will honor their product and support a customer 4 years later, without question or blame.

BLUF; when you work with businesses' like G3 Automotive Solutions and M Quebed LLC; AKA Mario Kart/Palza; you get nothing but the best. They are the Heartbeat of our Motoring community; and I Salute their dedication and commitment to their customers. I have had the privilege to interact with Chris Gerber on multiple occasions; I hope Mario and I will have that opportunity someday as well.

Respect,

EDDIE ROXSPIN
Owner of HEISENBERG
2013 MCS, Various MODS

Last edited by E-ROXSPIN; 08-07-2018 at 08:45 AM.
The following users liked this post:
vetsvette (08-07-2018)
Old 08-07-2018, 08:21 AM
vetsvette
Received 450 Likes on 343 Posts
I definitely concur with thr OP. G3 Automotive has been working on my Minis for 5 years and I have had nothing but stellar service. If you live anywhere close to Raleigh, NC, Chris is the man to go to. It’s a 150 mile round trip for me, but well worth it.

The following users liked this post:
E-ROXSPIN (08-09-2018)