Country Roads MINIs Club supporting MINI owners and enthusiasts of West Virginia.

New groupie!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 11:35 AM
Dragonfly79
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New groupie!

Hi everyone,

My name is Tiffany. I live in Pennsylvania, but about 15 minutes from Morgantown. I met a few members when I was at the GyMINIkana yesterday and I was invited to join in the WV fun. I don't know if I'll be able to join you this Saturday as I have a prior commitment, but I'll be keeping a close eye on the forum for future events. I love my PittStop group, but a lot of their events are a half hour north of Pittsburgh which is a bit of a drive for me. Bridgeport and some places in WV aren't much closer but having the option is good.

By the way, I have a 2012 Cooper S hardtop in white silver, she is totally checkered out. Checker on the roof, side mirrors, rear view, door sills, side scuttles, gas cap, center caps, valve stems, lug nuts, seats, arm rests, dashboard, starter button, boot cover, seatbelt covers, license plate frame, and I have a checkered fleece blanket. I'm always on the lookout for more checkers so if you see something I've missed, holler at me with a link. I'm getting a cold air intake soon too.

I hope I'll be able to meet more of you soon. Motor on!

Old 10-15-2012, 06:15 PM
Llanrhaeadr_Cymru
4th Gear
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Dragonfly79
Hi everyone,

My name is Tiffany. I live in Pennsylvania, but about 15 minutes from Morgantown. I met a few members when I was at the GyMINIkana yesterday and I was invited to join in the WV fun. I don't know if I'll be able to join you this Saturday as I have a prior commitment, but I'll be keeping a close eye on the forum for future events. I love my PittStop group, but a lot of their events are a half hour north of Pittsburgh which is a bit of a drive for me. Bridgeport and some places in WV aren't much closer but having the option is good.

By the way, I have a 2012 Cooper S hardtop in white silver, she is totally checkered out. Checker on the roof, side mirrors, rear view, door sills, side scuttles, gas cap, center caps, valve stems, lug nuts, seats, arm rests, dashboard, starter button, boot cover, seatbelt covers, license plate frame, and I have a checkered fleece blanket. I'm always on the lookout for more checkers so if you see something I've missed, holler at me with a link. I'm getting a cold air intake soon too.

Tiffany,

Welcome to Country Roads MINIs! Sorry that you can't make our next meet-up, but it's great that you are going to follow our exploits! I'm the fella who gave the card to you, so you can attach me to the screen name.

I'm seriously debating a DDM CAI myself (or HAI which ever the case may be). Maybe Santa will bring one to me!

Re: GyMINIkana - I'm still pumped about the road course and can't wait to do it again next year. How about you?

John

Old 10-15-2012, 07:11 PM
BportLax
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome to the group Tiffany. Yesterday was my first Gymimikhana. I loved it!

I'd be up to take a drive up your way. Give us some ideas.

Old 10-17-2012, 04:20 PM
wvmtnbiker
3rd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A Big Welcome

Originally Posted by Dragonfly79
Hi everyone,

Tiffany: well a big welcome to ya! Country Roads Minis are just that: we are all about the WV country roads and her twisties. We have great fun and that's what it's all about, right? I, too, am sorry you can't come this Saturday. We are headed to the mountains of Canaan Valley so I'm sure the trees will have their best clothes on! Please do stay in touch. This was our first year together and in the middle of it I decided to get kidney cancer and messed up our calendars. But I'm on track again to make this club the best in the East without all the formalities of a "club". LOL. Come join us anytime. Your ride is way cool!